• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Aus Events Mod Expressions Of Interest...

Status
Not open for further replies.

neverwas

Bluelighter
No we arent stepping down... ;)

After a much heated disuccion with DJC* ;) we have both decided its come to that time of the year where its getting busyer. More parties, more outings...

Sooo...

We would like to take on a 3rd person to help mod Aus Events. So basically folks have a read of the guidelines and refresh your thoughts about Bluelight (how much you enjoy it or if you are moving on soon or if youre planning on sticking around etc) and if you think you would like to step up and help us out with the work load and put back into BL what you have gotten out of it, then please list your expression of interest in this thread and it shall be considered.

Serious applications only though :)

Aus Events is shaped and moulded by the people who read it, use it and contribute to it...so if you would like to help us out then let us know :)

*starfalls69* and DJC*

This thread shall be open for two weeks so you have a fortnight :)

*starfalls69* said:
This thread shall be open for two weeks so you have a fortnight :)

If people needed a "Fortnight" explained to them, they don't deserve to be a mod

ON TOPIC PLEASE!!

Sheesh :p

Just expanding on Stars post. Can you please give us a brief reason as to why you want the spot....hehe...

DJC*

Well I attend a lot of events in Melbourne, am heavily involved in the music industry here (attend the School of Audio Engineering and DJ in the city/suburbs), and do a bit of promotional work for Melbourne-based promotions companies..

oh, and i tend to spend a lot of time on BL ;)

Hey kids.
I'd really love to help out.
I've been around here a reasonable amount these days... Far too much free time on my hands...

I'm not just some geeky kids saying that i want to give something back to the community type land that is bluelight. I genuinely want to help.

I haven't lived in three different states, and i'm not studying musical engineering, ;) i just quite simply want to help out and i s'pose give a little bit back, for all the good things i've absorbed from bluelight as a whole. :)

p.s you should pick me 'cause i'm the best. Seriously.

Hey id love to help out too but im actuallying voting for hhc_king. I think he can do the job better then most and like he said hes lived in 3 states so he knows all the major places and as he also said hes a rave promoter so he'll know alot of the raves and events coming up all around australia. Hes online almost every day so he can add things in everyday and mod things and delete things. Hes a good guy smart from wat i know. So yeah...Pick the King!

hhc_king said:
i'd like to help out...
i'm always out and about lived in 3 states and i know most majour events that are happening :D

*squeezes his way into bl aus mod status :D*

yeah so...pick me :p

also i am a rave promoter and have held 2 of my own events in conjunction with another comapany..and i have loads of free time to give to bluelight
i also have previous experience as a events moderator on another forum

;) i hope this time i am accepted

im voting for hhc_king it's always great to read his posts & i think it would b fantastic to have him as a mod & he has experience i say give the KING a go.

Pick Me Pick Me...

I would like to help out, coz im an Aust Events whore...

well for sydney anyways!!!

And yeah... i think i could help out a bit when other people aint around :D

And, yeah... Im so crap at applying for shit...

I'd love to be a mod for AU Events, i've had a fair history of decent posts here, and keep to the guidelines. i also understand them well!

I attend most Melbourne parties, and am involved with the main rave krews/promotions groups in melbounre (Smile Police/Gospel of Dance etc) i'd love to be involved a bit more in bluelight :)

Cheers

another vote for Blossum, she puts quality first (unlike some other nominees :\) and you can be sure that threads wont turn into mindless garble with her around :)

so thats whom i'm going to recommend. for whatever that is worth :)

best of luck to sonicnature too :)

My vote goes to hhc_King! I may not say much here in aus social but from my experience he'd be a good choice.

Another one for hhc king. We only met briefly but I've been to some of the events he's been involved in and I was quite impressed by them all.

i'll cast my vote for hhc king! he's a great guy! and i'm sure would be a great asset to BL

A good example of why mod applications should be done by email, not in thread ;) ;)

I'd like to be considered, but I understand if you want to open it up to someone else!

Status
Not open for further replies.