Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

mushroom grow guide

spacemonkey69

Bluelighter
I was wondering how interested everyone would be in a 'magic mushroom grow guide'? I know there are plenty out there but I was thinking of writting one especially for us in Australia, including suppliers and places to buy equipment (obviously I wouldnt include sources for spores!). Firstly I wondering how much interest there would be, and secondly whether the mods would be happy for someone to do something like this? Let me know what people think...

I would be quite interested. I have been thinking about growing some for a while. (Only 100% legal mushrooms!)

I don't know if this would contravene the no sources rule, it doesn't take a genius to realise products would be used for psilocybin production. Why put potential heat on people selling gear that can be used to cultivate mushrooms by listing suppliers on a large watched forum such as Bluelight?

There are many guides with various techniques available at the shroomery and all the equipment isn't difficult to obtain in the first place. Even if it is within the guidelines it wouldn't offer the range of information that the cultivation section of shroomery does. Unless you can do a better tek write up or have a new adaptation there seems little point in duplicating material just for Bluelight, but then again it's not my time that is being wasted.

Hmm. I didnt want to make my own thread and didnt get any response in the mushroom season one, so i'll post here.

Sometime in the next few weeks I will be heading to the Hunter Valley to look around for some mushrooms. Hopefully some subaeringosa's(or some from the family). My dad has a property up there and today and have just heard he's bought 6 big bags of horse manuer and been using some local kangeroo poo for fertiliser. I've heard sometimes mushrooms grow off horse poo(cubensis, cop.cyanescens?). [not sure about the cop. cyans] And what was it, p. tasmania i think grows on kangeroo dung.

While it's not really those mushrooms i'm after, just generally some subs would satisfy me. This news about this horse dung up there has just motivated me more to go up to the property and have a look.

So again, has anyone had any luck finding shrooms up there? I know it gets significantly colder than Sydney and according to my parents(who went up last two days) it's very wet at the moment.

Cheers in advance if you can shed some information!

DO NOT post a magic mushroom grow-guide on a large public forum such as this one.

psilocybin is an illegal drug in australia and cultivating the mushrooms that contain it is illegal also.
By listing suppliers and encouraging illegal activity u are basically giving the authorities a wake up call saying "look, people are growing shrooms" and subsequently they will try to make it harder for us in future.
If you seriously like your shrooms and would like people to share and enjoy them in the future then probly a good idea u keep it quiet!!!

Any fukwit with half a brain can grow mushrooms, hallucinogenic or not, theyre easier to grow than most plants and half the cultivation shit u read on the net is waffle anyway.

for the sake of all of us who enjoy the odd fungi surprise, dont post a guide to growing hallucinogenic mushrooms in australia.

i figure, before I go out and waste money trying to obtain spores, that i'll give one of those field mushroom kits (you know the ones you can pick up for $20 bucks at your local vegie market). a go on developing my skills as a fungi producer.

then would it be just a matter of planting one's spores in the earth with its symbotic growth substances and watching the little mushies grow?

Friends of mine haven't found the 'learn with mushroom grow kits' method to be so successful :( Psilocybes have their own (very specific) peculiarities and when learning, it is very easy to get confused as to what holds true to ALL mushrooms as opposed to what is strain specific.

The PF tek for Simple Minds (from the shroomery) has been used with great success by several differing groups of mates. Follow it EXACTLY, (with the caning jar option) and you'll be blessed with upteen happy mushrooms in 4-5 weeks.

initial setup can be done for $60 (cheaper still if you have a fishtank heater/ canning jars on hand) and this will provide you with all the materials for hundreds of mushrooms.

Its been said before, but the cultivation forums within the shroomery are sensational - follow their advice and its practically impossible to fail.

^^^ thanks a heap, i think'll be fun to grow something like that anyway....

it is very cheap and relativly easy to set up, however the hard part is finding some of the necessary equipment. This is mainly what I was trying to provide to people. There are various guides out there which would be hard to top, but none that I could find written from an Australian perspective. All I can say is, aswell as ' the shroomery', K mart and Bunnings are your best friend.....