Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[MEL.]---.:Cat-In-The-Phats:.---15/07---REVIEWS

CHiLD-0F-THE-BEAT

Bluelighter
Cat-Front-02.jpg

Cat-Back-02.jpg

Last edited:
Damn... that looks like it will be great. Wish i could be there too!

Damn, you guys & gals really outdo yourselves with the production of these kind of things :)

Have fun =D

Fark, i'm sick of all you kids having all the fun, i'm moving to Melbourne. =D

DJC*

<3

To get guestlist entry simply log on to the DMF webbie', or email [email protected] - - - there is limited capacity, so be sure to let them know numbers when you can. :).

And I agree, DJC* - - - move move move! :):D:).

Well if you two hotties say move, i guess i have no choice.... =D

Get me a job in a travel agency or tourism, and ill be there next week.

Oh and its good to see ol Corchie getting some real gigs for a change. He must really be practising, hehe....j/k ;)

I think we can easily say MEL is the.......

oops......i nearly said it......
:D

DJC*

SHIIIIIIIITTTTT!!!!!

i shall talk to my travel connections for u ;)

am looking fwd to hearing corch's style :D

meeee tooo meee tooo!! i'm there toooo! only prob is - potato honey - how we gonna get there? oh well, should be an adventure :D

I'm definitely gonna try my hardest to make it to this. Anyone feel like giving Meg and me a lift? This thing is miles from nowhere.

Edit: OK, my overdeveloped sense of determination has kicked into gear. I'm going to this. Even if it means catching a train to Croydon station then taking a $15 cab. Heheh, the joys of whereis.com - check this out.

Last edited:
yeah yeah im up for this determination thing too! can i ask - is this the start of a baby production company? cos im all up for supporting anyone havin a go!

YAY!!!! I've come over from England and it's my first DMF party - it's going to rock! They're putting so much effort in and the DJ's are soooooo good (i'm not biased ;)) it's going to be amazing! Can't wait, can't wait =D =D =D

*does happy party dance*

potato said:
I'm definitely gonna try my hardest to make it to this. Anyone feel like giving Meg and me a lift? This thing is miles from nowhere.

Edit: OK, my overdeveloped sense of determination has kicked into gear. I'm going to this. Even if it means catching a train to Croydon station then taking a $15 cab. Heheh, the joys of whereis.com - check this out.

i can give you a lift if you want dude. and your girly :) i will rpboly drive there and i live in mitcham. so jump the train to mitcham or something. i think i shall givwe my boy a night of driving cause hes driven everywhere we went the last weekend.

Woo hoo! you rock! sounds great, we'll PT it out to mitcham then.