Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb - Lazy Sundays - Every 3rd Sunday in month @ The Bedford, CBD

wazza

Bluelighter
Melb - Lazy Sundays - 26 June (and Every 3rd Sunday in month) @ The Bedford, CBD

LAZY SUNDAYS

Starts this Sunday 26th June

(continues 3rd Sunday of each month)

From 12 midday till 9pm.

A friendly space to continue your weekend’s activities or just a great place to have a lazy Sunday! Indoor & Outdoor areas, Pool Tables, Pizzas & Snacks available. BYO Board games , relax in the cinema or enjoy Cruisy Beats, Electro, Prog & Trance with DJs this week:

Lazy Arse Dj’s

Bobby Raver , Jonny Mac , Heath Myers , Benzai & Gavin Martin

The Bedford, 1 Flemington Rd, North Melbourne.

(Just north of the city, on the big roundabout, top of Elizabeth St.)

Free Entry

DJ TIMES:

12 - 1:30 mystery guest

1:30 - 3 Bobby Raver

3 - 4:30 Jonny Mac

4:30 - 6 Heath Myers

6 - 7:30 Benzai

7:30 - 9 Gavin Martin

<3

Aweeeee' - - - Heath is playing. :).
May have to head along for a bit this weekend. I'll try to rally the troops - - - lazy Sunday venues are always awesome. -=Thinks back to Sunday Skool times and grins=-

if my flight leaves at 3.30 i might still be able to make for this till 1 *keeps fingers crosd*

Aaah, Bedford - the highlight of every pub crawl i've been on.

I remember when it was the turf club - tit sure is a lot better now!

Love the bedford so i may make this lazy sunday thing a habit.

WOW

Could this be a return of the legendary event 'twas known as Sunday Skool?

Get your party hats on guys + girls, you're going to need them!

Witch Doctor & Myself are heading here today with some other gang....
Looks like hhc_king is coming along and also Raz, Besta and hopefully 420star! So come along peeps and say G'Day!!!

We had a little crew there...we braved the cold for sweet sweet beer and tandoori pizza...everyone else who didn't come is LaMek0re!

ps omg I fell asleep on the tram after I left and woke up in fucking Bundoora! BUNDOORA!!!!! AARGGHH!!!

pps next time we gotta go out the back at some point....how good was that martial arts movie???

beer, tunes and lots of really bad pool shots =D

what more could u ask for a sunday arvo? definately goin to the next one :)

i just can't get over how fuckin brilliant that tandoori pizza was=D i almost wish i had drunk less beer so i could have fit more of it in.;)

hmm...quite possibly :) might get lost trying to find it though.

glad to see besta is still around :) havent seen him since i was at chris's house last...

edited title so its an on going sunday arvo sess :D

Last edited:
^ no once every 3 weeks....it rawks because heath does...and miss star falls u should come and enjoy my senanigangs :D

and magpis really do exist raz
lmao

was a great night
was cold though
but blast heater and movies out the back were great
think i could really get used to this melbourne lifestyle

same time next month

also dont forget teh earthdance foundraser on teh 13th of aug
we dont get enough money there will be no earthdance at federation square this year as we will nto be abel to cover teh insurance (mods this is linked to this party as same crew involved)

What a fantastic night, i told u fuckers the pizza was good, trust the woman!!! It was sooo much fun on Sunday, dancing around, had to call my flat mate to drive mine and Witch Doctors sorry asses home cause we drank a little too much ;)
hhc_king and his flyers.. omg that had to be the highlight of my night u crazy crazy boy....
It was really nice to meet Simon, he rawked.
Cant wait till the next Lazy Sunday..
PS. WAZZA, WE DONT LOVE U NO MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEE :p

hehe the fuckign flyers
lick and stick
that had me in giggles for a bit
where there any he hadnt licked??
i think i lcked one he had when i stuck it to his head

It was definately a top afternoon with you guys and it twas great meeting you too MooShiE, it was good to finally puty a face to all the amazing stories Raz has told me. The only prob I have now is working out everyones nic :D

Would definately go back with you guys, was all very relaxed, met some great people, drank beer and generally had a great Sunday arvo.