• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney - The Bank Hotel - July 2: More Drinkies!!!

Raz

Bluelighter
Okay, so I'm rampantly copying muzby's thread; sue me if I like half-price cocktails. :p

I wasn't gonna post this as an event as such, but it looks like shorza may be in town at the same time, so it's bluelight-related at a stretch.

I am gonna be in Sydney the whole weekend from 1-3 July, at the Bank (in Newtown) specifically from about 4pm onwards on Saturday arvo...if anyone wants to come point at the funny drunk ex-moderator of Bluelight, come along and keep me company.

Shenanigans will be afoot! :D

Well I asked forthis saturday night off, my second in 6 months, so that I could go out. Im going to look so stupid turning up to work !!

why do all you freaks love coming into my work ? every night seems to be organised there !!

URGH!

damn damn damn! the last saturday night at the bank was so much fun, but on the 2nd i'll be in the northern territory :(

Have fun guys!

I'll be at a friend's birthday dinner out in Parramatta but will there be further trashiness on saturday or sunday?

I might come to this.

Thing is,the night before is my fairwell from work,I'm sure to be very 'under the weather' from that.

I MAY make this.Depends how I feel on the Saturday of course ;)

Mind you, it would be nice to catch up with you fellow bluelighters :) .

gher said:
I'll be at a friend's birthday dinner out in Parramatta but will there be further trashiness on saturday or sunday?
Yah, current plans (for me anyways, everyone else is welcome to join in at will) involve going to Vortex Saturday night, but I dunno if that's so set in stone...there will definitely be continuity from the Bank to somewhere or another though...

And to answer your question BREAKa.....half price long island iced teas are a beautiful thing.... %)

There is no much on that night.... Godspeed, Trancetribe party and I have an engagement party to go to... arghh! but i wanna come...

I will be able to make it :) maybe with someone else in tow

edit just realised it starts @ 4pm, I have to work so wont be there untill about 630 if anyone is still there I will come :)

Last edited:
I'll be at Godspeed on saturday, probably end up at Sounds on sunday. Damn, maybe I won't make this.

Everyone who is going to godspeed or else where should come earlier for pre drinks :)

Oops, I realised it was 4pm on saturday. :eek:

Yes I'll be there and trash it up before plurring it up. =D

Hrmmm... 4pm you say...

I completely forgot about this... I will do my best to make it but I will definitely be late. Probably 3-6 hours late... so I'll call people to see if shenanigans are still occurring :)

CB :)

See yas all there in a couple of hours!

Oh and in case you don't know what I look like, I'll have a spiked bracelet and candy.