Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[MELB] Happy To Be Hardcore Too - Cage Niteclub 23rd July

Zaineaol

Bluelighter
Hey all you Melbourne Bluelight HARDCORE fans - Heres the party for you!

When: 23rd July 2005
Where: Cage Niteclub, Coverlid Place - city
How: Smile Police!!
Why: Because Melbourne needs another Hardcore party!

So if these details sound like what your into, you better show up

Current line-up TBA (It's decided, but we havn't released details yet)
I've decoded the following from the flyer:
JFX
Xpression
EXA-CIST
Loota
(more to follow)

Tix: $20 on the door, $15 Guestlist (thru www.smilepolice.com)

I'll update soon with the e-flyer, and i currently have a shitload of flyers (i'll bring some to the meetup on saturday)

This party is going back to the old skool days, we arn't having tix, just pay at the door, or get on the guest list... im pretty sure its cheaper with the flyer too (i think thats what they said at our promoters meeting last night)

So if you live in melbourne, if you love HARDCORE, this is a party for you - IT'S TIME TO GET HARDCORE MAN!!!!!!

For more information check http://www.smilepolice.com or come to 3D On friday nights at CBD!

Cyaz
*.EDIT.*
If You want a PDF (adobe acrobat reader) copy of the flyer, pleasr PM me, and send me your e-mail addy, ill e-mail it straight over :) cyas again

*.EDIT 29/06/2005.*
Here's the JPGs of the flyers for yall 8o
47010h2bhc21-med.jpg

470102bhcback-med.jpg

*.EDIT 7/07/05.* Added DJ Lists and Times
Main Room: Old Skool vs Nu Skool
11 – 12.30 Rapid Old Skool
12.30 – 1.30 Telemikus Old Skool
1.30 – 3 Xpression vs EXA-Cist Old vs Nu Skool
3 – 4 Kelsta Nu Skool
4 – 6 JFX vs Stevie B Old vs Nu Skool
6 – 7 Photon Cheese Back Room: Hum Drum Conundrum
1 – 2 LOOTA Breaks
2 – 3 Degenerator DnB/Booty
3 – 4 Neo Acid Techno/Old Skool
4 – 5 Piles, Pimples & Pus Band
5 – 6 St Luke Old Skool Hard House

Last edited:
Zaineaol,i love the news you bring! =D how convenient i have happyhard already playing in my background when i read this. im there! HORAY HORAY a night dedicated to Hardcore. sweet!
the latest email form smile police i have r HK and PHD...nothing on this.
chaos tries to wait patiently:)

Well... i can guarantee you this is going ahead.. we've kept it very quiet uptil now :D... if the e-flyer isn't out soon i'll scan the flyer up :) it has a neat find the DJs names Wordfind (if ur a melb raver, u will be able to find the names) on the back, rather than listing the DJs.. i havnt been screwed to do it myself as yet "_" they didn't even tell us who is playing straight out at the meeting last night :) but i will be in attendance to this one, it's two rooms as well

<3

Whee'! It's about time another on of these was held. :).
I didn't make it to the last one but I still have a flier' on my wall for sentimental reasons - - - it's not often there's a HHC event in Melbourne. ;).

Hope I can make it to this! :D:):D.

Hell Yeah!! This will be a party to remember...

Smile Police isn't throwing an NRG party this year, decided to have a break for the year or something along those lines...

I'm really looking forward to this - and i'll update ASAP as soon as i have a full DJ List for you all

I thought Smile Police weren't holding an NRG party this year because Garth's brother was getting married. Also that Smile Police arn't going to be holding many more events in the future and have turned into a promotional agency to setup events.

Awesome sounds great!

Just a question tho, isn't Krankin @ cage on saturday nights from the 2nd of July?

dropping_hardcore82 we might meet after all

and zan u know i'm in bro...cya soon champ

Zaineaol said:
Well... i can guarantee you this is going ahead.. we've kept it very quiet uptil now :D... if the e-flyer isn't out soon i'll scan the flyer up :) it has a neat find the DJs names Wordfind (if ur a melb raver, u will be able to find the names) on the back, rather than listing the DJs.. i havnt been screwed to do it myself as yet "_" they didn't even tell us who is playing straight out at the meeting last night :) but i will be in attendance to this one, it's two rooms as well

the flyer was handed out last week at 3D i got one plsu a promo cd for it..

why carn't people in melb play hhc like it should be played...anyways its very cheese but i'm still in...

hmmm one day there will be a proper hhc event *sigh*

... it will be good...

Smile Police is still holding events to my knowledge, but yeah, they are more of a promotional agency - as it is the strong point... but no NRG party this year... which is kind of sad

looks in thread 4 more info...
Nope none yet.

hmmm one day there will be a proper hhc event *sigh*

yeah when we all put in and pay for Hixxy, Scott Brown, Breeze&Styles ourselves *HUMF* or ya go 2 sydney or bris.

it will be here soon.. when some fucker bothers to decode the DJ list on the flyer coz i cant b fucked doing the word find...

hixxy? did you say hixxy? awwww, you were just refering to him.

in diary, in pen.

^^^^
yeah sorry bout the faulse excitement i might have caused.

i went 2 sydney 2 see hixxy last time he was there...but he didnt make it:\ lucky, coz i didnt make it 2 the party either8(