• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Rave events in Bali -- Are they FOR REAL?

motorola78

Bluelighter
Are they FOR REAL?

I can't believe the promoters are doing this!

TTBail_eflyer_flat_03.jpg

Two Tribes in BALI?!?!?!?! After the crap that's happened with Schapelle Corby and drugs, this is going to be DISASTROUS! Or, perhaps not. Let's just hope the punters that go aren't going to be too blase about drugs.

What do you think?

Blase or not, having drugs on you in a country that has the death penalty for drug offences is really dangerous...I wouldn't risk it.

Re: Are they FOR REAL?

motorola78 said:
I can't believe the promoters are doing this!
Two Tribes in BALI?!?!?!?! After the crap that's happened with Schapelle Corby and drugs, this is going to be DISASTROUS! Or, perhaps not. Let's just hope the punters that go aren't going to be too blase about drugs.

What do you think?

You hadn't realised by now that promoters put on events to make money? And bali probably has quite a market for this kind of stuff?

Fuck schapelle!

Paradise for a RAVE?? somehow i doubt that at all - got what a fucking screw up - i hope the cops raid the joint and every moron who goes gets thrown in a dodgy prison just like chapelle... i hope this CRAP and STUPID idea for a party in POORADISE flops like the disaster it is! - BOYCOTT BALI

just thought il let you's know that future have had that flyer out for a few month now it was well planed month and month befor Schapelle Corby got her sentence, still i think its a stupid idea to have something like this over there in the first place......

I imagine there'd be a hell of a lot of drunk ravers there... I certainly wouldn't risk taking drugs at something like this, the police would be sure to target it.

MoonlapseVertigo said:
I imagine there'd be a hell of a lot of drunk ravers there... I certainly wouldn't risk taking drugs at something like this, the police would be sure to target it.

I'm sure the police force is just as easily bribed!

unless the Australian federal police get involved.. then u are fucked!

Cool, this gives me another chance to use my Schapelle-peaking photo

0,10114,5012046,00.jpg

=D

It's always surprised me reading about dance party events in countries like Indonesia, Thailand and China for example, where there are such harsh sentences for drug-related crime including possession.

As a traveller in these countries, I wouldn't risk going anywhere near these events let alone touching anything, it's just not worth it, no matter how small the risk might be.

Couple of points...not everyone who goes to these events has to get high.

Also, lets not forget Aussies are but a drop in the ocean when it comes to tourist numbers in Bali. The island is absolutely swarming with Europeans...and August is smack-bang in the middle of the peak party season. So the whole Corby thing will mean little.

If i were there I,d get nicely pissed and show them the real Aussie way, so to speak hehehe

Trance

LMAO. this is gonna be harsh... i am meant to be in bali at that particular date :|

mmm it is gonna be hard to stay away from the XTC in this case.....

Any one know wether regant testers are legal in indonesia???

Fuck Shapel (sp?)

I was in bali not That Long ago ! It really depends on Who you meet, as in connections !

Most Street dealers work for the cops, So dont bother with them ! As For XTC, cocane and Speed. I really wouldent bother !

But Magic mushrooms were the GO thats for sure ! There usually sold In Milkshakes at a few Select cafe's !

Seriously You can go to a rave and Not Peak ! it might be hard... or The Ephodriene is sold over the counter at all Chemists, but i wouldent bother cos it rubbish !

If Was there at the time Hell Yeah i'lld go ! =D

Zonee said:
Any one know wether regant testers are legal in indonesia???
Considering they sometimes shoot people for selling the very things you'd need a reagent tester for, I'm gunna go with "probably not". ;)

legal indonesian drugs

guys! have you all forgotten??

there are legal drugs in bali!! Ephedrine tablets are sold at every chemist in indonesia in packs of 20 for about $5!! (a lot more similar to dexies than i imagined)

u dont have to go illegal drug styles to get high and have fun at a rave in indonesia!

Stay out of jail, keep it legal baby!

Unless you want to appear in an episode of Border Patrol...Dont bring them back to Australia though as it is a controlled substance here.

*please observe all the risks associated with doses of chemicals that are meant to fix you rather than break you!*

PS they are freaking awsome if you a have a cold but!!

Re: legal indonesian drugs

Nickelodeon said:
guys! have you all forgotten??

there are legal drugs in bali!! Ephedrine tablets are sold at every chemist in indonesia in packs of 20 for about $5!! (a lot more similar to dexies than i imagined)

u dont have to go illegal drug styles to get high and have fun at a rave in indonesia!

Stay out of jail, keep it legal baby!

Unless you want to appear in an episode of Border Patrol...Dont bring them back to Australia though as it is a controlled substance here.

*please observe all the risks associated with doses of chemicals that are meant to fix you rather than break you!*

PS they are freaking awsome if you a have a cold but!!

^ what this dude sez is tru !

Good old Ephodriene ! personally i found it crap !

You can bater for the price of the pills too ! i wont mention prices but we got so many really cheap !

My expierienc on these ephodrine pills was: tingling sensation running up and down body, Mildly energetic, Realy bad shakes, didnt want to eat....

and well bring them back to australia dont even bother, we didnt know we had it in our case and Heres the Link to our customs welcom back !8(