Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

TV: Laguna Beach (Season 2)

starlightgemini

Bluelighter
TV: Laguna Beach ~ Season 2 ~ starts Monday July 25th @ 10pm on MTV

I should be ashamed to admit how much I LOVED this show last year, but I'm not ;) It's my #1 guilty pleasure as far as TV goes.

The second season looks like it will have a lot more drama than the 1st one. I saw a 5 minute preview of clips from the new season, and I can't wait!

http://www.mtv.com/onair/laguna_beach/season2/main.jhtml

I KNOW there are other Laguna Beach fans out there ;)

I've done some gigs right by the Laguna Beach offices. I've never seen the show, but there are a couple of hotties that work out of their post-prod. office.

alright, so when i watched the the exclusive preview of the new season, i wasn't super impressed. but, after watching a bunch of episodes from last season and fantasizing about stephen some more, i made sure to catch tonight's episode!

so, i thnk we all can tell the show is scripted to shit, but DAMN! i truly enjoyed all the tension on the show, especially between kristen and stephen, not to mention all the super sexy tension between him and l.c. unfortunately, i don't want him to hook up with l.c. just b/c he can't have kristen though. god, i was on the edge of my couch for the last ten minutes of that show! damn! the li'l hot tub flirting! oh...i so wanted something to happen. i've never really thought i'd care so much about two reality peple hooking up, but when she tugged on his towel in that last scene...i was dying.
/end 15 year old high school kid lameness

anyone else as big a loser as i am?

poopie said:
anyone else as big a loser as i am?

lol YES I AM! I missed it last night :( I was bartending til 11pm. I was going to tape it but I don't have any blank tapes and my VCR hasn't been properly taping things lately anyway.

But, MTV tends to replay shows at least 20 times a week, so I'm hoping to catch a rerun really soon!

Anyone else think LC is just perfect looking and gorgeous? :eek:

she looks exactly like this one barbie doll i had when i was younger. but, as pretty as she is, she's almost, well, boring looking. nothing really stands out b/c she IS so perfect looking. aahhhhh, but stephen?! god, i seriously have a crush on that kid. i'm moving to laguna...i'm gonna go to school in sa fran. i'll be the older woman who seduces him!

I found the show depressing... Its kids like that that I wanted to kill in highschool. Watching the show makes me want to puke, I knew kids like this (went to school with fuckers who were exact clones) watched an episode and it made me realize why I don't like most people.

i keep missing it damnit, i love this damn show. i hate to admit it but its probably my favorite show on tv next to aqua teen( i know completly differnt shows)

i've only seen the show a handful of times, and maybe this is a dumb question, but... is this a reality show where the people are putting on acts for the camera? or more of a scripted show with actors?

They are real, spoiled rich kids who ham it up for the cameras. Personally, I find it vomit-inducing.

lordy this season is crazy scripted seeming (what boys just bring up girls while punching eachother and playing baseball?) and already drama filled
but lc is home for good and stephan is still a jerk... mama drama!

oh, is that the side of college we never got to see?
i, for one, would love to see an episode where lc and crew all puke throughout the night and wae up with hangovers and without stylists

If i wanted to kill braincells this quickly i'd just huff freon. If i ever saw any of these kids in real life, they'd have pieces of themselves stuck in the groves of my tires.

the funny thing about those pictures is that its not their names on the show