• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Ecstasy and cocaine

beyond-infinity

Bluelighter
Ok.. I know this topic has been brought up before but seems like a good idea to get some new thoughts...

Ecstasy and cocaine - what do you think? Do you mix them and if so, at what times? Do the two together work well for you? How about the health risks? For example, if you drink alcohol as well.. cocaine and alcohol is hepatotoxic. Would this have any consequences for the mdma?

Hmm I would like to try, just to see how the ego-boost/feeling better than the rest/selfishness of the coke would clash with the empathy of the E..

Hey

I always refused to mix coke and MDMA while a few of my friends would try it and after they got done sniffing it would ruin there Xstacy high for atleast an hour, you become to sketchy and paranoid. after that noone of my friends will sniff while rolling, IF your gonna sniff i say you do it either before your start to roll or once your on the way down and i don't know how that would feel

digital

This is an awful combo. The cocaine overpowers the x and leaves you sketched out, depressed, and paranoid after like 20 minutes. This is a total waste and you'll be very glad you didn't do it. I cannot even stress how much of an awful combo this is. Ecstasy is best with pot and maybe ONE glass of beer or wine or one shot of liquor.

Horrible combo... Coke just left me feeling numb with esctacy and i couldn't feel my roll at all untill i smoked ALOT of pot and i started feeling good again... but its a bad idea left me all depressed and pissed off for some reason.. untill ganja kicked in..

DigitalRidah said:
Hey

I always refused to mix coke and MDMA while a few of my friends would try it and after they got done sniffing it would ruin there Xstacy high for atleast an hour, you become to sketchy and paranoid. after that noone of my friends will sniff while rolling, IF your gonna sniff i say you do it either before your start to roll or once your on the way down and i don't know how that would feel

digital

Ditto.

no way..lol

i wouldn't do that..it puts a lot more unnessary stress on ur heart! e is great all by itself! coke is good..jus not with e IMO

Most people report that cocaine obliterates the MDMA high....

Cocaine is cardiotoxic anyway. It's very short-lived, and expensive as hell. Not the best drug, in my view.

I didn't have any coke comeback at all...
While on E, or just before it kicks in, sniff some coke,
you will have your coke rush, and before the comedown, E takes over and you are back on E

VelocideX said:
Most people report that cocaine obliterates the MDMA high....

Cocaine is cardiotoxic anyway. It's very short-lived, and expensive as hell. Not the best drug, in my view.
I can imagine it being more cost effective if you live in an area where pills cost $20 and you have a tolerance(either natural or because of using)

coke is only expensive (in the UK) if you wanna get fucked on it. If you just want a lift up and use in moderation it needn't cost more than £15 in a night.

Raised risk of heart attack, stroke; not worth it.

^so is speed and doing a lot of pills on their own. Is their really a significant risk in young healthy individualls who use in 'moderation'?

of course there is risk! there is a risk everytime u do drugs! that doesnt give u tha right to be ignorant about it...it's called harm reduction! ;) when u do coke and e together u are increasing ur heart rate significantly. its not worth it and the high is not that good ne ways. stay safe

This is a bad combo. I took 2 pills that i knew were legit and when they started kicking in i did some coke, and the effects of the e dissapeared and never came back. then i fiended for coke and ended up doing lots more.

Several times I've done cocaine/x/chron/ and drink in a night, however it is a extreme waste of money, when x does the trick itself or cocaine visa versa, also you are alot more mental on all of that thinking your life is running out ~.~.