Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Storing ice/meth/crystal

Boffin

Bluelighter
Hey Guys!

Whats the shelflife of ice ?

I don't want it to go bad, i want the quality to be still there when i smoke it in 4 weeks.

I was told to keep it in the fridge instead of the freezer ??

What im thinking of doing is putting it in some gel caps and sealing it in a blackmores bottle i have and putting it in the fridge, would this be good enough or a big no no ?

I'm sure this has been answered 10084747.6 times and Yes i did use the search function but i could not find the answer i wanted :p

Thanks In Advance!

J

Last edited:
It should be fine in an airtight, cool area. :)
I would suggest you leave it in a baggy, and store it in a fridge.

Boffin said:
Whats the shelflife of ice ? i have [edit] points of the stuff that i don't plan to have for 4 weeks ( yes i have alot of will power :p )
There is no need to post how many points you have, it is irrelevant to your question.

Last edited:
Putting it in gelcaps isn't a great idea if you want to keep it in the fridge, as they'll get very sticky unless you leave a silica pouch in there too.

Hey All

Thanks for your reply's!

So you say it would be better to keep it in the fridge, in a baggie instead of a gel cap ?

What the difference if i put a baggie or a gel cap in an air tight container in the fridge ?

Did you read my post Boffin?

Gelcaps are WATER SOLUBLE. They have to be, in order for them to work when you consume them. Hence, they will get sticky if you leave them anywhere moist. When you move the gelcaps from the cold environment back to room temperature, they will attract condensation when you take them out of the container and hence become sticky.

Plastic baggies are not water soluble. You really don't need to make any fuss over storing meth for one month. Just chuck it in a drawer.