Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Beijing 23/7 - Rave On the Great Wall

friskk

Bluelighter
Hi,

Yep - 23/7 marks one of the biggest days of the raving calendar for Beijing, China. The rave on the great wall!

Put on by the Yen outfit... the rave on the great wall is China's way of mixing old values with the new modern ways...

Once I get more details, I'll post it.

400 Yuan a ticket (including a bus ride up there)... I saw the fliers last night but was too stuffed to remember most of the details.

F

Phateh - the flier was on the wall of the Yen rave last week at 498 factory

Any more details yet Friskk?? We really need ALL details before posting.
Please update asap.

Cheers~

DJC*
:)

Yes, this is the party we have been talking about for the whole year. Rave party on great wall. Once a year and people from all over the world come to this party. You don't want miss this one. The brand of Yan will guides all Beijing electronic music fan to experiences the Great Wall Party on July 23. This year the Party will upgrade again .

Call 6739.9839 (day time) or 13601361381(evening)
STARTʱ¼ä:21:00
TICKET PRICE:
JULY 2-20 200RMB (INCL BUS TRIP)
JULY 23 400RMB (INCL BUS TRIP)
BUS departure from Chaoyang Park South gate(Big Easy bar) & LUSH WUDAOKO AT 18:00
Info:010-67399839, 13601361381
DJS:

Dio
Mickey Zhang
Usami
Elemental with MCs Raph & Webber
Slide

*BUMP*

I have a few spare tickets left... Anyone interested, please PM me!!

Just found the english info site for this online... it looks amazing.

Still organising my plane ticket... hopefully me and a friend will be able to get a flight into Beijing on the 23rd so i can make it.

Can't wait to see how the Chinese put on a party. Hope you're still planning on going to this Friskk :)

TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT!!

Sorry guys.. anyone interested in coming...

I'm putting a DVD together.. and will have it for people interested in the party.

F

Well! Well! Well! What a night... Beijing had to rain - for the first time in the 4 months I had been in China, it rained.. and boy did it rain.

Nothing could deter my spirits for today was the Great Wall Rave!!

A group of about 50 of us packed in to a bus and we made the 3 hour trip to the great wall..

Anyway, 3 hours later.. and very drunk... I finally reach the great wall! The wall loomed above us and as if calling us.. we could hear in the distance the sound of bass and music.

Making the 20 min walk we finally reach the party.. and does it deliver? FUCK YEAH! What a great setup. Like I have mentioned many times, the Aussie crews sure could learn a thing or two from the Chinese. Professional, organised and really friendly staff. Decor was ok.. Sound system - mad... Only negative for the night - no lasers... and a very steep ass wall to climb when you needed to go to other sections.

The morning set was fantastic... I had set out at about 5 am to climb the great wall... My mission.. to watch the sunrise. About 30 minutes later, my energy charged body, had managed to climb to one of the peaks of the great wall.. Looking down I saw the partying people and the background of the most gorgeous sunrise I had ever seen. The rain had cleared all the smog and dirt from the sky.. and all that was left was beautiful, beautiful, beautiful blue sky... I watched the sky for about 20 minutes... I was so lucky! It will be something I always remember....

Anyway, 10 hours later... a lot of dancing and climbing... the party ended and I was left with the 3 hour bus trip back home..

Yen party - another great production... i can't wait for your next FETISH party!

see yas,

F

Sounds awesome =D

Seems like they have quite the party scene over there!

an excellent party scene... people just there for the music and atmosphere... drugs are still sooooo small.

Love it!