[MELB] - Krafty Kuts - 8th July QBH

FaTz

Bluelighter
Hey Good Peoples....

Selekt
Krafty
JDS
Thayer

All Rocking Good Old QBH On the 8th of July...

Cheap Tix? PM Me...

More Details Below...

Krafty_Kuts.jpg

oooo i have alwas been a huge fan of krafty kuts! is any one else going to this couse if i sum how find the funds i dun wana be a loner!!

^I'll only be there if brestwer is there.

Brewster B > Krafty Kuts.

dont hate. REKOGNIZE! ;):D

i am SO excited for this (and very very happy that fatz has tickets =D). i missed him last time, but this is gonna be something special.

yeah krafty is wicked....sean quin and jono fernandez makes my night complete.....what sort of prices can you do tickets for mr Fatz?

Kemicalburn....brewster B ain't on the line-up.

I get to see krafty kuts at the family in brisbane on the nite of my friends 21st on the 16th of july...Ican't wait hey...Missed out last year as he played on a friday nite..

i saw him at the summadayze before last and he was mindblowing. hey fatz, pm me motherfucker! :)

*bump*

does anyone have a spare ticket to this?

please...

pleeeeease...

(pm or email me - onetwothreefour at iprimus dot com dot au - or sms me if you have my phone number pretty please.)

y'all can ignore that last message because my friend just WON TICKETS!! yes, fantastic. so excited :)

who's seen krafty kuts before? i have and he was ooooooh. and stuff :)

:X Damn you all. He is playing in Cairns but I'm on call for work that weekend :(

We will be there with bells on!!

YAY =D

BestA - Come and play with us, it'll be fun!!

This KILLS me.
I like breaks > techno.

But i found out about this after pharmacy, and since $ have been spent, off to pharmacy i go.

But the lineup looks rockin' and i wish i could be there. Krafty has impressed me greatly on numerous occasions.

Nooooooooooooooooooooo....... :(````````

How come everyone is so god damn excited about Krafty? I mean he is very good and I'm really wanting to go myself, but the reason I ask is because I've posted two kick ass breaks events in the last few months one with an international that would easily rival Krafty in talent that no one has expressed any interest in (except one or two that never actually came to the event anyway).

I'm not pissed off about this, I'm just curious as to why. My first thought was that maybe melbourne BLers weren't that interested in breaks. But after this I realise that they actually are. I'm interested in the reasons as I am trying to establish myself in the Melbourne breaks scene and I sometimes think that it needs a bit of a shake up and for people to start supporting the local parties as well as the internationals

Blueprint (melb) played live at the last event that I posted and he was AMAZING... He's just been selected as one of twelve finalists in a national electronic producers comp (sponsored by Nokia I think)..

The Breakfastaz are a seriously amazing group with 17 solid releases in the last 18 months....

I s'pose it might be notoriety to the masses that affects peoples interest I don't know..........

Anyway, back on topic......

I might go but I'm a little
broke.gif
at the moment after last weekend.

my personal response: i'm not massively into the breaks scene because, to be honest, i just don't go out all that much. however, i've seen krafty kuts before, and i've got a few sets of his on my pc; he was brilliant, and they are brilliant.

there are plenty of other artists who i'm sure *do* rival krafty, but i don't know them. not to mention the fact that i do specifically like his style (when he gets into a bit of mash-up especially). now, there might be others who i'd like better (i know for a fact that 2 many djs are what i'd want, from that direction, even more - though they're not particularly breakbeat oriented), but for me they're unknown quantities. i know krafty kuts and i know that i love him.

so that's why i'm excited :)

if ya go though man, keep an eye out for me. would be good to see you again.