Bluelighter
**BoNKeRz_DoWnuNdeR** Saturday 25th June

Underground Rave : Bonkers Downunder

age group: open age (15+)

name:
BONKERS DOWNUNDER (Sydney)

date: Saturday 25th June, 2005

venue: venue info 1902 262 522
after 6pm on the night, calls charged at 55 cents per 20 seconds, higher from mobile and pay phones

info:

Presented by
Overdrive.com.au in conjunction with Funcore

The creative team behind Hard Wars, Logic, Hyperspeed and Twister now proudly present the Official Sydney launch of the new Australian party series . . . Bonkers Downunder.

Featuring a night full of the best Happy Hard from the UK, including the new skool UK Hardcore from the likes of Raver Baby, Evolution, Next Generation, Nu Energy, Blatant Beats, Relentless, Infectious Audio and more.

You can expect to hear 8 hours of in ya face pounding Happy Hardcore from the likes of Hixxy, Scott Brown, Sy, Breeze & Styles, Kevin Energy, Sharkey, Impact plus of course all the awesome unreleased local Aussie tunes.

Bonkers Downunder [Sydney] will bring together 8 of Australia's best Happy Hard DJ's and producers for what will be the biggest Happy Hardcore party since Hyperspeed Gold Series.

Featuring the official launch of
BONKERS 14
HARDCORE STRIKES BACK
One of the Worlds' most popular Happy Hardcore CD releases, Bonkers is now up to Number 14. Mixed by Hixxy, Sharkey, Scott Brown and Dougal. Don't miss out on your chance to score a free copy during Fenix's Bonkers Downunder set at the party. Get to the front and get ready to go totally Bonkers.
Bonkers 14 is available now at all good record stores.

Fenix
(Freeformation Madness)

Suae
(Evolution vs Raver Baby)

Matrix
(Oldskool Happy Scratch Set)

Marcos
(Next Generation vs Blatant Beats)

Mixxy
(Hardcore Heaven)

Haze
(Aussie to the Core)

Daydream
(Red Rocket Records oldskool set)

Midian
(Spanish hardcore)

Tickets: $25 plus bf from these outlets -
overdrive.com.au
Central Station (Darlinghurst)
One Stop (Darlinghurst)
10 Seconds Down (Chatswood)
Sandlia (Liverpool)
Leading Edge (Parramatta)
Castle Records (Castle Hill)
Soundgarden (Hurstville)
Mall Music (Brookvale)
Mjays (Fairfield)
Ravens Nest (Pennant Hills)

you have to call 1902 262 522 on the night after 6pm to find out where its gonna be held..

and i already got the bonkers 14 album and its friggin mad! it took me a bit to get into it..but now that im used to it (took me same amount of time to get into bonkers 10,11,12,13) and considering ive listened to hardcore for ages now this cd is one of my favourites! :p

especially AMS & Robbie Long Ft. Mc Ethos - Wakey Wakey (at about 2:11 into the song! ahhh i love my freeform! )
ok thats off topic!
cya dudeeez! :p 8o

Heya :)

You need to put [Syd] and that venue is TBA in the title of your post.

If I was a raver, I'd be there, but I'mnot, so I'll just go back to my vodka =D

Man i'm so tired of cleaning up after ravers, pfft. ;)

j/k

Updated Thread to include CITY FIRST!!

DJC*

where did ya get bonkers 14 from???

and i already got the bonkers 14 album and its friggin mad!

where did you get it from?? if i have to wait any longer for new happyhard in melbourne,ill go nuts!!!

katmeow said:
Heya :)

You need to put [Syd] and that venue is TBA in the title of your post.

If I was a raver, I'd be there, but I'mnot, so I'll just go back to my vodka =D

hehe to your vodka?
Vodka and Redbull perhaps %)

DJC* said:
Man i'm so tired of cleaning up after ravers, pfft. ;)

j/k

Updated Thread to include CITY FIRST!!

DJC*

sorry dude i didnt figure until after i was told..skipped my mine! =D

we ravers aint dirty!!!! well....okies we are!:p

Re: where did ya get bonkers 14 from???

Its Chaos said:
where did you get it from?? if i have to wait any longer for new happyhard in melbourne,ill go nuts!!!
uk dude..preordered
its wicked i love it now! i also have clubland xtreme hardcore cd mixed by breeze .. darren styles and hixxy..
and also hardcore heaven mixxed by sy (sy & unknown) .. brisk (going to godspeed wooo!!) and kevin energy!
and chokas more!all sick cds i my hardcore n hardstyles and hard trance =D
Fave songs on bonkers 14 are..

Hixxy CD - Styles..Breeze..MC Storm - Dark Like Vader
Sharkey CD - Brisk & Vagabond - Serious Hardcore
Scott Brown CD - Scott Brown - Serial Killer
Dougal CD - Dougal & Gammer - Testing 1,2

:D

ohhh and back on topic

whos goinggg to the rave???

cheers E_T, i thought u might say that.was guna order hardcore heaven 3 from uk,but was told it would be in store on friday,four weeks ago and now told the same for bonkers14...
clubland xtreme hardcore cd mixed by breeze /styles and hixxy..is that a yellow coverd cd? coz ill be kicking myself if thats what i missed out on a while ago but cant remember what it was called.
Thank godness 4 music rips on the net hey.Bonkers14 gave me the biggest search result for any Bonkers in a while,i couldnt believe it.Dark Like Vader is a mad Track.made my amp go into protect mode.eek!

sorry bout of topic,well it is sort of on topic.If i was in syd,maybe id go...so yeah,HTUallD =D

Its Chaos said:
cheers E_T, i thought u might say that.was guna order hardcore heaven 3 from uk,but was told it would be in store on friday,four weeks ago and now told the same for bonkers14...
clubland xtreme hardcore cd mixed by breeze /styles and hixxy..is that a yellow coverd cd? coz ill be kicking myself if thats what i missed out on a while ago but cant remember what it was called.
Thank godness 4 music rips on the net hey.Bonkers14 gave me the biggest search result for any Bonkers in a while,i couldnt believe it.Dark Like Vader is a mad Track.made my amp go into protect mode.eek!

sorry bout of topic,well it is sort of on topic.If i was in syd,maybe id go...so yeah,HTUallD =D

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...06-4127006?v=glance&s=music&vi=samples#disc_1

yea nah i got all 3 of em .. i saw it today in parramatta..bonkers 14 and hardcore heaven luckily i already had em! i woulda bought em on the spot if i didnt!
Down there in Melb easy to find hardcore cd's?

yeah its orangey with a girl on the cover with her hands on her head .. the link above is of the album..but its broken into 3 different cd's..
serious .. may i ask where on net! hehez naaaz ill rather get mine from uk or stores! =D

hehe npz! im in sydney and am going for sure! :p

EuPHoRiC_ThOuGhTz where in paramatta did you see HardcoreHeaven 3? my bro lives in syd,i make him go get for me.i made him get my HTID cds from sydney,coz melbourne i wait weeks later. *humf* yeah bonkers always out in sydney weeks before melb.

and aaaaaah! i saw clubland xtreme at HMV @ xmas time but didnt make much of it.i didnt know it was hixxy breeze stlyles...damn i got 2 slow down sometimes! and its not the yellow cd i was talking about,the one i saw was just breeze & styles...hum...

sorry mods=D

Its Chaos said:
EuPHoRiC_ThOuGhTz where in paramatta did you see HardcoreHeaven 3? my bro lives in syd,i make him go get for me.i made him get my HTID cds from sydney,coz melbourne i wait weeks later. *humf* yeah bonkers always out in sydney weeks before melb.

and aaaaaah! i saw clubland xtreme at HMV @ xmas time but didnt make much of it.i didnt know it was hixxy breeze stlyles...damn i got 2 slow down sometimes! and its not the yellow cd i was talking about,the one i saw was just breeze & styles...hum...

sorry mods=D

haha @ leading edge music at the parra westfields on level 2 somewhere down there .. it was 35 bucks.. :p sweet as!they got bonkers 14 there too same store..and plus other heardcore cd's not sure whut tho...i kno hardcore til i die vol 2 was dere + others%)

hahaha shitt! ill be spewing! thats a top album u missed out on :D

chaos hijacks thread again...sorry=D

thanks for the info E_T. i had a friend fly into syd for the day and he was so close.doh! Fingers X i be bouncing 2 new trax on tuesday that arnt downloaded or streamed off next gen site!its been 2 long between new releases!

*waves* 2 mods:) i be done now.

^^^ LOL your making it 10x worse, coz you KNOW your doing wrong, hehe. Keep it to PM's now guys.

Nothing to see here kids....

DJC*

sassy85 said:
Did you end up going to this Daniel??

nahhh dat night had dilemmas! i just stayed in my area..hahah raved with my m8s gf at her house..it was me..her.my cuz(one from the car)..and my 5 other m8s there..and only me n her were raving for a whole uplifting happyhard cd! haha mixed in with all songs like scott brown - all about you .. system f - cry recon rmx n shit..hehe it was mad..and she was telling me bout when she was a kandi girl back in the raving days for her..shes only 18,..but this was wen she was 15..16.. n after listening to all those songs..she decided to come with me to the next rave..haha utopia in sept!! well..next big commerical rave of course

did u? how was ur saturday night (scatt day) hehe

where do u end up going for scatt days after subz!?=D

Nah i didnt end up going, i had to work (as usual) :( Do you know where it was held at?

After subz on friday i drove some randoms home that live near me... lol They caught the train in and we were dancing with them all night so i ended up giving them a lift home. One of the guys didnt fucking shut up the whole way home!!! lol I was getting heaps angry!!! Thats the last time i pick up randoms!! lol

Didnt do anything for scatt day, i went home, smoked ( by myself :( ) and slept from 8am till 4.30pm!!! =D Biggest sleep i've had after a night out, then i went to work, and after that i went to a house party with powerpuff (Michelle)!!

^^^ *AHEM*

Email
PM
MSN
etc etc
:D

Thanx guys~

DJC*

sassy85 said:
Nah i didnt end up going, i had to work (as usual) :( Do you know where it was held at?

After subz on friday i drove some randoms home that live near me... lol They caught the train in and we were dancing with them all night so i ended up giving them a lift home. One of the guys didnt fucking shut up the whole way home!!! lol I was getting heaps angry!!! Thats the last time i pick up randoms!! lol

Didnt do anything for scatt day, i went home, smoked ( by myself :( ) and slept from 8am till 4.30pm!!! =D Biggest sleep i've had after a night out, then i went to work, and after that i went to a house party with powerpuff (Michelle)!!

haha it was held at skatel at penrith..apprently a mad raving venue..havent been there yet..will if another rave held there..dunno wen..underground call after 6pm shit! :p

sorry ye randoms r cool but if they annoying..''shut d fuck up diude seriously or get out'' all it takes hehe :p

sorry mr djc :)