• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Bluelight Filmmakers

Sideways_Falling

Bluelight Crew
This past weekend justsomeguy, Nietzche, VirusWeb and I made a film for the IFCKC's "One Night Stand" and placed 3rd.

All of us contestants had 11 hours to make a 3 minute film with three requirements (theme, object, and line) that were all drawn from a hat that morning. Theme - Regret / Object - Cone / Line (from the matrix) "what is real, how do you define real?"

Needless to say I had a lot of fun rushing around and making a movie. Hopefully it will get on the interenet and everyone can view it.

Does anyone else on bluelight make films?

Im just getting into it, and Id love to see ya'lls film. Im down here in Austin, anyway keep us/me posted on the availability of the film and congrats thats awesome.

I'm making my first film right now. It sucks a bit :D When I'm finished I'll put it on the net and you can all make fun of me :D

i write scripts. which is fucking stupid, since i don't actually want to be a writer - just a film director. unfortunately making short films requires motivation (and people to help :(). hopefully one day soon :)

onetwothreefour said:
i write scripts. which is fucking stupid, since i don't actually want to be a writer - just a film director. unfortunately making short films requires motivation (and people to help :(). hopefully one day soon :)

Oh Oh OHHH!!! Have I got the most kick ass plan to make a film with you! If you can't already tell I have motivaton!! i can also get people to help that's no problem. if you're interested I can explain more!

here is a link with the 2005 One Night Stand award listings. the wine-E-ohs are in there some were ;)

oh I forgot to add something (this is faster than editing) VirusWeb is working on uploading our film to google (?) I guess they are hosting films now or something and a link to that should be on its way to the thread SOON!

Originally posted by Sideways_Falling
Oh Oh OHHH!!! Have I got the most kick ass plan to make a film with you! If you can't already tell I have motivaton!! i can also get people to help that's no problem. if you're interested I can explain more!

email me (onetwothreefour at iprimus dot com dot au) :)

although, i am sort of stuck in australia!

Sideways_Falling said:
This past weekend justsomeguy, Nietzche, VirusWeb and I made a film for the IFCKC's "One Night Stand" and placed 3rd.

could you do me a favor? please ask eric if he "likes contacting old friends like i do....well, does he?"

regards

WHOA!!! I just installed Final Cut Studio (5) and man oh man do I need an indepth tutorial on this fucker compared to iMovie this is like rocket surgeroy!!! I guess the best way for me to learn is by playing playing playing!! anyone use FC any tips? or links to good tutorials??