Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[MELB] - Melbourne Techno Collective - FREE TECHNO [Sat June 25 @ Deep Eleven]

MelbTechCollective

Bluelighter
Melbourne Techno Collective
After a brief foray in the upper regions of the Mercat Cross, The Melbourne Techno Collective, head back to the Deep Eleven Techno Dungeon for another month of FREE techno mayhem.

While Matt Radovich takes a well earned rest, Sam McEwin, Craig McWhinney and Jay Reading will keep the MTC steak frying, with guests Sleiker, Luke McD and James Rudd providing generous amounts of seasoning. Add to this professionally amateur decor provided by the MTC drape hanging squad, subtract the snooty door bitch, the hassle of guestlist and any type of door charge whatsoever and you have no reason at all to stay at home. So stop looking for excuses and join the cause. MTC FREE techno, Saturday June 25, Deep Eleven 456 Queen st, 11pm

nah nah, i mean under 18. sorry man. im a tourist on holiday, so i dont know many of these things

Yeah i figured that's what you meant. It would be pretty safe to bet this will be over 18's only as they will undoubtedly be running a bar service.

LMAO... no, u wont get in if ur underage... not in melbourne, not if ur an unknown... hehehe.. i like the checking IDs so as not to let people over 30 in

yes unfortunately yo aint got id you aint comming in. but we can turn the music up for you and throw a little underage gig out the front?

as for the whole 30 thing we are not in the business of desriminating at the Collective come one come all, 30 is definately not to old to be clubbing and if your still going past the age of 40 well hats off to you.....

Bad new's everybody, it appears Simon Slieker has been abducted by Aliens and will not be playing next week after all. However we have secured a kick arse replacement so you all have nothing to worry about.

except of course unless you are worried about what the aliens are doing with Slieker in which case you have every right to be worried. but I suspect that they just like his music, it makes sense right.

stay tuned for more news on this topic as it breaks.

^ just get heath to play instead :p

also...where has he really gone did u bill him to play and he said no or sumthing?

No I'm telling the truth Aliens are always taking our best dj's..... maybe this article in todays paper will help explain things.

News Flash: Simon Slieker has been abducted by Aliens.

Yes this is true, the recent spate of UFO sightings around Sliekers pad has finally culminated last night with the abduction of the admired techno personality. It is unclear exactly what the circumstances of the abduction were but people close to the Dj say that he is not likely to be returned in time for the next MTC free party. A spokesman for the Collective today announced that they were upset at the news that Slieker would not be playing at the next MTC but stated that they are extremely happy at securing the services of DALLAS RAFT to fill the void left in Sliekers absence. "Yes it is indeed a sad day for techno when one of our favourite sons is kidnapped by Aliens but these things happen and we have to move on" the spokesmen said. "We are over the moon that Dallas Raft has offered his help in our time of need and we are confident that the Aliens will not come for him, as our research suggests that this particular race of Aliens rarely abduct dj's from their own species".
Members of Parliament have left earth today and are believed to be meeting with the Aliens to arrange some sort of exchange. It is believed that Pete Tong may be offered to the Aliens for the safe return of Simon Sleiker, however experts have commented that it is unlikely any one would be willing to swap a Simon Slieker for a Pete Tong.

taken from the Hearald Sun PM edition dated June 16, 2005

*goes and checks paper*
as i said just ask heath to play he always brings a croud :p

this sounds like its just in my price range!!!!! but were is deep eleven?? is it any where near the CBD???

thanks stbu, yep 456 Queen st, directly across from the victoria market, and because it's so close to the markets parking is always a breeze.

except for saturday arvo's when we have to set up, then it is fucking packed and we have to lug our gear from 3 blocks away.:\