• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

people who don't plug

Plugging

• I've plugged and thought it was awesome!

Votes: 256 19.9%
  • I've plugged and thought it was terrible!

Votes: 34 2.6%
  • I thought it was about the same!

Votes: 97 7.6%
  • I havent plugged and have no intention on doing so

Votes: 521 40.6%
  • Ive thought about it and will try it in the future

Votes: 376 29.3%

• Total voters

maybetinymaybesad

Bluelighter
why not? and do you think you could be convinced to do it?

i personally think it's neat and kinda fun, but for some reason, some of my friends seem to think it's sexual or something, ugh.

I havent. but ive wanted to for some time (only for MDMA), cause ive heard this is the best administration route.

A technique a friend told me for maximum absorbance is to crush the pills and put half your normal dose into a cap, and plug to the second knuckle.

and im told it burns like nothing else. but yes. i will one day :)

why? i just havent gotten around to doing it, im a slacker :\

Well that's cool you think its "kind of fun", i just dont see anything fun about it. It's another ROA. whoopie!

Um, you see... When it starts to kick in I kind of get... loosened up ...and usually have to make a visit to the toilet. So I'm thinking as soon as I start feeling the effects I'm going to go to the toilet and lose the rest of it or something :D

Besides, swallowing it works just fine.

maybetinymaybesad said:
and do you think you could be convinced to do it?

How about you give me one and I'll give it a try ;)

Meaning, if someone gave me a pill for free and told me to do it, then yes I'd give it a try.

^as long as you wait 40 mins for it to be absorbed, you arent in danger of losing any...through bodily functions :)

I never have, but one of the main reasons for that is the fact that it's just not as convenient.

I can swallow a pill on the dancefloor.... plugging on the dancefloor however, may raise an eyebrow or two. ;)

I just can't bring myself to do it, I think Kandy K's representation (or lack there of) of it, and knowing that I'll be in the same "catagory" as her has kind of dampened my originally soggy enthuse towards it...

Why is it so hard to understand that some people don't enjoy sticking things up their asses?

I am a bootybumping junkie. I let everybody that is within a 50 foot radius of me know it.

i plug opiates from time to time, but I FUCKING HATE THAT TERM KANDY K,BOOTYBUMPING!!!! its just sounds fucked up.

I'LL NEVER STOP USING THE WORD BOOTYBUMPING!!! The first time I ever heard that term was when I read a story about it (written by some gay guy) on tweaker.org (the only pro tweak site, which is also a gay site), who wrote the funniest article I've ever read about "Bootybumping," and refers to the last man he had sex with as the "bag chaser" with "the butt that ate San Francisco." hahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=204025&r=10

^ that might be of service too.

Last edited:
i know its a gay meth culture word, you arent a gay meth user Kandy. Its just a gross term. I guess I dont like the word booty.

It sounds like a lot of work for something that involves me sticking a finger up my ass when I can just use the kit in my wallet to crush it and rail it. :\

Do any of you ppl just plug a pressed pill by itself? no capsule or crushing or anything...never plugged anything myself ( yet anyway) so just wondering.

I do have to say the idea of plugging is getting more and more appealing to me because the nausea i get with pills really bothers me sometimes, even with antacids and all that shit. So im hoping with plugging i might get around all that upset stomach stuff :\

Angelus said:
i know its a gay meth culture word, you arent a gay meth user Kandy. Its just a gross term. I guess I dont like the word booty.

How about buttplug? Assplunge (only if using plunger)? umm..."butt hungry?" Doing a buttload? Doing a shitload? Preparation H (if plugging heroin)? K-hole through the a-hole (if plugging k)? Bootybinge? Fannypack? Slamming the caboose? Thumb-bum?

Angelus said:

agreed, I can't stand the term "booty bumping".

i'm definatly a fan of plugging though, although it is inconvenient and you gotta really be at a house or somethin to get it done. doin it in a club bathroom would just make me too nervous and i'd have a rushed feeling about it. I dunno.

I've definatly convinced a few very sceptical friends to try it, and all of them were like "damnnnn man this is fuckin great"

I'm always scared it will be a waste. Get stuck in a hunk of shit or something. Plus I'm not into putting my fingers up my ass for recreational purposes.

well, you dont have to stick you fingers up there. the best way to plus is to disolve what ever you are using in water and put into a syringe with the needle removed. put a lil lube on it and put it in there just an inch or two. then push the pluger, and remove. very simple, no fingers needed.