Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

When is it time to take wholes instead of halfs

skiingseth

Bluelighter
When is it time to take wholes instead of halfs (edited)

hello people heres a little background info
Ive had a total of 3 pills ever. Each time I have half then another half about 45min later and I get a light ride up to the 'peak' except for one time, when I downed a whole green mitsi because I forgot to chop it at home and that was a scary high at the time. it felt like there was a rope attached to the back of my head and I was floating away, but after the 'come on' slowed down it was wicked, rolling like a mofo and in Hein sight it was bloody brill. And now im here again on the eave of a big night and was wondering if I have a whole again would it be as 'good' as the last one(about a month ago) or can you get even higher? Because I don't think I could handle much more height.

pill im taking = pink playstation

summary
I freaked myself out last time but it was fun now i know what it feels like im ok and want to do it again but don't want to get too 'hi' and be a pool of dribbling shit!
all comment welcome + experiences of your own welcome.

Thankyou for all your info it was very helpful, I ended up taking halfs, I tend to be a little Cautious when it comes to my health especially around a big event, however after having halves I have decided to move up to wholes because halfs didnt realy do it for me and ortho people are going to say your tolarence will shoot up, whats the point in taking E at all if you dont get what you want out of it?
Ow and I do it like once every 2 months

Last edited:
it is time.....just for the fact that you are here posting, asking if you should, shows that you have caution and safety in mind. i have faith that a whole one is for you.

anyone else can say what they want.....
i hope u will update this thread the day after and tell me if i was right or wrong.

the playstations are one of the stronger around and you are goin to have a good time. :) let me know how it goes.

Vino.

good on ya for askin......and although a lot of people drop wholes, once ya start doing it regularly you will feel lil' effects in dropping halves.....it all comes down to tolerance building, same deal as double dropping, once you increase dosage you need more and more to get where you want to be.

I personally believe taking in halves also extends the experience.

have fun.

I also agree that it's time to drop a full. You've done it a few times before so your aware of effects. It will be another experience in itself. Just remember to keep your fluids up and rest regularly if needed, you should be fine.

Have fun

Go the full mate...you'll be able to get years of experience out of takin singles. I've been doin full ones since I started (almost 3 years ago) and haven't felt the need to do more...well I lie...I have, but usually I can reason with myself and say one's enough!

I think theres only so much you can get out of halves, specially considering how much MDxx is in halve the pills floating round these days. Low tolerance is wonderful tho! ;)

Cheers guyz. I was getting a little 'jittery' not knowing what I sould do. Now im a little more settled about the whole thing will let you know how it all turns out!! u guyz rock

i think you should keep doing halves. as someone said, once u increase the dosage, you can never go back.

so if you're getting alot out of halves as it is, whats the point of taking more? all you're going to do is increase your tolerance.

It sounds like you are taking adequate breaks between pills which is good, try to keep it to at least a fortnight between pills. But really if you dont need a whole, I agree that you shouldnt take it. Once you've got that tolerance it takes quite a while for it to go away.

I think you should stick to halves. Theres so much variation in pills that half of the pill your having now could be as strong as a full of a previous pill. Ive been pilling for 3 years, though I reckon ive only had between 15 - 20 pills throughout that time, but I find I can still get as munted as I want to be off a half a strong pill. And if its not strong, then I can always just take the other half :) But if you take it all at once, if its a strong pill you could feel 'too munted' from it, which can be unenjoyable imo (as in when your too munted to talk, move or even look at people) though I guess many people would enjoy this ;) I prefer being able to talk and function tho, while still feeling all the rushes and good feelings from mdma.

Tried just doing other things carefully instead of increasing your dosage?

Try crushing the pill, whilst still divided into halves and taking the crushed halves in closer proximity to each other. This will make the pill come on a wee bit faster and you will be able to judge quite quickly whether you want to eat another half, which doesnt necessarily have to be crushed up as well.

Perhaps you could snort a half then eat a half mid way through. Snorted part will come on quickly and wear off quickly leaving you on a nice buz with the second half.

Could try simply eating a half at a time but taking some tums beforehand and making sure that you have only eaten a big, late lunch and nothing more.

Tried shelving a half? Many say a half down the *click click* is as strong as a whole eaten.

Taking a whole CAN feel pretty dodgy if you are used to good pills then get a really really strong fantastic pill. Most likely will not be dangerous if you have tested the pill and read up on it which i would imagine you have but you may experience those feelings you speak of again, just feeling completely fucked an unable to function normally for a while, especially if the whole comes up quickly.

Cyberdyne said:
Tried shelving a half? Many say a half down the *click click* is as strong as a whole eaten.
I disagree with that. I've plugged half a Pink Heart back in 04 which were stong mdma bikkies and it did nothing for me. Halves just aren't worth pluggin in my opinion but wholes on the other hand are a completely different story =D .

eklab: due to the greater absorption rectally you should feel somewhat greater effects than ingestion of a half. It may not be as much as a whole pill orally but it should be greater than a half orally. If you didnt feel anything from plugging a half then perhaps a half didnt contain enough MDMA to pass the threshold, or maybe it was psychological.

Just some thoughts.

OR perhaps you needed to take a shit first, OR perhaps you didn't shelve it right and it got wasted for some other reason OR perhaps it doesn't work as well for some people cos I didn't find shelving a half that strong either (altho very veyr hard to tell given the cocktail) but as I say...a lot of people swear by it and it can't hurt to give it a go can it?

Man why do people start threads for stupid questions like these, the only person who can tell you if your ready to have a full is yourself. No body else knows how well you can handle hte drug, if you think you can have a full then have it , if you dont then stick with halves.

Just because you can handle a half does that mean you should?

A better question is are you ready to pump twice as many chemicals into your body? Are you ready to double the amount of money you spend on drugs? Are you ready to double the chances of things going wrong?

^^ I only have one pill a night never any more (mabe one a month)! i cut it in half and have it in about 45min appart.

When i started doing pills, i started in halves. My first time was at a rave and from the time i popped my first, to the time i went to bed, the binge was 17 hours. Because i was doing the pills in halves, i only had (and needed) 2 1/2.

Now, less than a year later (I feel so young!!) I will go out on a sat night to a club for only 10hrs (for example) and, at my worst, have up to 5.
Not only is this dangerous and stupid, but it's a fuck load of money too. Now i average about 3 a night, sometimes more.

i wish i'd stuck to halves longer than i did. Maybe my tolerence wouldn't be so high... Perhaps i should just take a break and start with the halves again.

^^ P.S. That's my case for sticking with halves. But having said that, do what you feel comfortable with. We can only give advice, not tell you what to do.

A pill like a pink playstation is plenty strong enough to enjoy a half. Once you start popping whole pills to start your night you never go back to a half and the tolerance just follows. Stick to the smallest dosage and you'll find you enjoy MDMA for much longer. You'll find its hard to enjoy the more subtle effects of MDMA when your a drooling mess in the corner, less is more :)

You can always take more if the half doesn't do enough but you can't go back once you've taken the plunge with a whole if its to much.

[edit] Taking a Full Pill or Half whats the difference

Last edited:
the best advice is to do what your comfortable with and what you think you can handle. but also keep in mind though that once you drop a whole, if you cant handle it or simply just dont like it there is very little you can do about it till you ride it out. if you really want to try a whole - do it in a safe environment with people who can look out for you so if it is too much your in a better position to deal with it.
the points others make about tolerance is one you should definately take note of - i havent been doing pills that long - maybe just over a year and a half, and im really glad that i started on halfs and keep doing them for so long. i always found up until just recently, that half a good pill after a couple of bevies did me fine, and when i went out for a long night or to a big event, i dropped in halfs when i felt i needed it.
the sooner you start dropping wholes, the sooner you feel you need to everytime - it gets more expensive and potentially more damaging. many people i know who started out with wholes or moved to them early regret it now - it takes them alot more to achieve what they want from it, and a few people (many pills later) sometimes feel little or nothing.
if you want to get the most out of pills, i would suggest that you stick to halves as long as you can, try to not drop weekend after weekend - recovery time is important and your tolerance wont increase as quickly.
...and most importantly - never drop because someone else tells you that you should, your not doing yourself or anyone else favours getting undesirably off guts! only do it when your completely comfortable with the idea... party safe :)