Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb Psysex - The Palace July 8th

Smile Police

Bluelighter
Psysex

Green Ant & Exotic Native are delighted to reunite once again to present one of the PsyTrance worlds most outstanding performers in our mid-year winter party bash.

- Psy Sex are Udi Sternberg (aka DJ Goblin) & Yoni Oshrat from Israel. They started working together in 1998 under the name "Children of the doc". In 1999 they decided to change their project name to "Psy Sex" and released their debut album "Expressions of rage". That was successfully followed by the release of a further 2 albums: "Hardcore blastoff" in 2001 and "Come in peace" in 2003. The duo are known to be influenced by their love of the sci-fi genre and for their unique style of a high quality full on twisted trance fused with intelligent breakbeats. This year (2005), Celebrating 7 years of musical achievement as one of Israel's most dominant psychedelic acts, a tribute album full of remixes of their greatest hits by some of the worlds leading producers including Wrecked Machines, GMS, Pixel, X-noiZe and more has been released by HOMmega.

MAIN ROOM
PsySex (live)
DJ Goblin
Decoy (live)
Aaron Smiles
D-Mak
Johnny Mac

PROGRESSIVE ROOM
( Cosmic by Nature )
Antix (live) launching new album "Twin Coast Discovery"
Freq (live)
Gavin Martin
Sgt Dan vs Alias

ELECTRO & BEATS ROOM
( Semi-Retired )
Bobby Raver
Dave Hipps
Heath Myers
Slieker
Miyagi
Max Grill
d-JCB

The event will be held at one of Melbourne’s best club & live performance venues - The Palace Entertainment Complex.

Early Bird tickets on sale now, online and in selected stores.

So are we ment to rock up at the Palace which is in Melbourne, everyday to see if the party is on, cause there is no date listed?

Vote 1! Mod! :p

Smile Police, Youve been around long enough to know what details to put in your thread titles. Title edited to conform with guidelines.

please re-read guidelines if youve forgotten them.

Cheers

I'll be second!!! PSYSEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bring it on!

*edit* Oh my.. Some of my best friends are playing here too!

ELECTRO & BEATS ROOM
( Semi-Retired )

Heath Myers
Slieker
Miyagi
Max Grill

*thumbs up*

The semi retired crew are my favourites at the moment, unfortunately though, I hardly ever get to see them :(

I never look at dates but if they fall on the same night Ill be here!!

melb~ Semi-Retired @ PSYSEX Fri July 8th ~

Feeling PSYSEX’d up
The virile virtuoso’s at Semi-Retired are feeling saucy …psychedelically so!

Plug in your virtual sex units and prepare for an evening of tantric tom foolery as your favourite side room sluts present Semi-Retired in the Electro & Beats Room at Green Ant & Exotic Native’s PSYSEX event.

Strap in with Semi DJ’s Simon Slieker Vs Heath Myers, Miyagi, Max Grill & d-JCB joined by Green Ant dirty disco faves Bobby Raver & Dave Hipps, for a night of unparalleled orgasmatronic audio.

Electro-Acid-Beats’N’Bent-Tech-Housing-Treatz from 11am-late in the side room at PSYSEX.

On the night be ready for the famed Semi-Retired Disco Dance Off …yeeaahhh!!!

Hard hitting slapper action…don’t forget your cod piece!

See www.greenant.com for more info on the whole event
Buy tix at www.greentix.com.au
Or www.kinetik.dj for more info on Semi
or email [email protected]

Fri 8th July, 11pm – late, Semi-Retired @ PSYSEX, The Front Room @ The Palace Complex, St Kilda.

C U there
The Camel

<3

Originally posted by Golden Camel
Electro-Acid-Beats’N’Bent-Tech-Housing-Treatz from 11am-late in the side room at PSYSEX.

^Dayum'! :(.
Pity this is on the same night as Pharmacy.

well apparently im still going...the boy has to recover from this weekend before its definantly locked in *lol*