• Oxymorphone (opana)

Votes: 79 9.2%
  • Hydromorphone (dilaudid)

Votes: 68 7.9%
  • Morphine (kadian, avinza, mscontin)

Votes: 44 5.1%
  • Meperidine (demerol)

Votes: 10 1.2%
  • Oxycodone (percocet, roxicet, oxycontin)

Votes: 200 23.3%
  • Hydrocodone (vicodin, norco, lortab)

Votes: 56 6.5%
  • Codeine (tylenol 3)

Votes: 20 2.3%
  • Dihydrocodeine

Votes: 3 0.3%
  • Buprenorphine (suboxone, subutex)

Votes: 9 1.0%
  • Opium

Votes: 40 4.7%
  • Kratom

Votes: 18 2.1%
  • Propoxyphene (Darvon, darvocet)

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • Tramadol (ultram)

Votes: 22 2.6%
  • O-Desmethyltramadol

Votes: 7 0.8%
  • Other Not Listed - Post and I will make option for any forgotten ones

Votes: 13 1.5%

• Total voters
It is difficult for me to contribute to IV users comments since I have never tried the needle. How does that differentiate from sniffing?

Its much better , you get an amazing rush throughout your body thats unforgetable. It comes with alot though , horrible withdrawls , People treat you like a 2nd class citizen . You'll lose girlfriends and family , watch you friends die . Stuff like that.

Its much better , you get an amazing rush throughout your body thats unforgetable. It comes with alot though , horrible withdrawls , People treat you like a 2nd class citizen . You'll lose girlfriends and family , watch you friends die . Stuff like that.

Yea that is sad. That is why I know I never will try it because my addiction is bad enough as it is... why make it worse?

^

Thats a good idea . Sometimes i wish i never got into it either but you cant change the past . Even though Im very happy with the person I am today.

Last edited:
Morphine is my favorite opiate. The first and still the best. Then I would have to say Hydrocodone and Oxycodone (I like them equally) are my favorite opioids.

It would be oxy but for some reason I haven't consistantly gotten high from. I can still get to where I wanna be with just a 20 but every now and then I will rail a pill and just feel nothing... Maybe the fake OC's? Heroin provides an awesome high when it's good, but I've gotten a lot of shitty gear that has just flat out not gotten me high, so it's on the same level as oxy. So I guess I'd have to say hydrocodone, because I love the high and it's never failed to get me to where I wanna be.

I hate the way people say their favourite opiate is some exotic opiate that most people have never even heard of, just so they can impress.

My favourite opiate is methadone, simply because of it's availability and long half-life. I would have said poppy pod tea, because of it's long duration, but it's difficult to dose something that has such a variable nature (with it due to being from plant origin).

I don't use IV opiates, as they have a tendency to destroy people's lives, so I can't say IV heroin is my favourite. Methadone, I find, is much more manageable for recreational use, I find.

I hate the way people say their favourite opiate is some exotic opiate that most people have never even heard of, just so they can impress.

My favourite opiate is methadone, simply because of it's availability and long half-life. I would have said poppy pod tea, because of it's long duration, but it's difficult to dose something that has such a variable nature (with it due to being from plant origin).

I don't use IV opiates, as they have a tendency to destroy people's lives, so I can't say IV heroin is my favourite. Methadone, I find, is much more manageable for recreational use, I find.

I'm sorry, what? I have heard of all the opiates mentioned in this thread and consider them all to be great choices. Just because you may not have tried it (or heard of it) doesn't mean their opinion isn't valid. With that being said, I prefer taking a "dip" of fentanyl.

This thread is probably better suited for Drug Culture. DC mods, if you feel it should come back, feel free.

OD->DC

Hasn't this been done before? Anyway, my answer is dope.

Damn it, what happened to the similar threads field that used to be at the bottom of the page?

Alphamethylfentanyl is china white. Still easy to die from it but not as deadly as etorphine. :|

"Alphamethylfentanyl is china white"

no its not. china white used to be a slang name for heroin hcl long before
fentanyl was sold on the streets.

@topic:

heroin IV
dipipanone and oxymorphone might be better but i never tried them.