• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

HIV-positive and rolling

elemental

Bluelighter
A very close friend of mine just found out last year that he is positive. He isn't on any meds yet.. but believes he will probably be on meds in about 3 months.

Since he hasn't ever tried rolling, he wanted to try rolling once before going on any meds...

Are there any implications that I should mention to him...?

Thank you guys for any help..

If he's not on any meds, then there's nothing special to watch out for otherwise, as far as I'm aware.

On the other hand, retonavir + MDMA has killed at least one person that I'm aware of. HIV drugs mess with your body big time, and taking MDMA whilst on them is asking for major major problems

Maybe he should avoid trying it in the first place, because if he tries it once, who knows if he'll love it so much he's going to try it again when he is taking meds.

my friend has HIV and he rolls at least once a month, ...he doesn't always take his pills though... he says he might as well live life on the edge,...(sigh)... i just hope he enjoys himself while he's having to deal with death everyday

Fuck it if I had cancer or whateverthefuck ... big time I'd wanna try everything detrimental or not ... hooha fuck that!

you may not have cancer (yet) but you've got whateverthefuck.. we're all going to die.. live life to the fullest.

-AA

^ Yeah, but I'd rather not die tommorow of serotonin syndrome.

I don't know what serotonin syndrome has to do with living life to the fullest, but that's on you.

-AA

I think most people (even the mods) would be a lot less responsible with drugs if they only had a year left to live (Obviously not saying this is the case here!)..

I don't know what your comment was supposed to mean AnonAce, but to me it insinuated that using lots of drugs was okay, so long as it helped one "live life to the fullest". Of course, if one was omnipotent, then you could use the perfect about of drugs to live life to the fullest, but as no one here is, I don't quite see what your post was meaning, unless it was absolutely general.