• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

All these drug busts just a "drop" in the ocean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bikki_muncher69

Bluelighter
I dont know about you guys but lately since all this so called massive busts have started happaning ive seen a dropp in the qaulity in pills coming in. Now i dont know if its my sources just getting shit deals but its been a while since a new crazy pill has come out and flooded the market if im correct?. Around the start of this year we had the green mitzu's they were pretty good then the red russians came out and everyone thought they were awsome, they were everywhere, then the orange butterfly's came out and you had to have one!!. Ive been taking pills for about a year now and i notice that every 2 months or so a new awsome pill comes out that is really good qaulity and has just flooded the market do people agree? because i think its been pretty dry for about 2 months with dealers just going to thier stock supplys of old good pills but no new crazy pills coming out and not having much stock of these good pills so you have to settle for 2nd best? and im guessing if they hadent have had "the biggest bust in history" a little while ago then they would have been the new craze. Oh by the way im in Melbourne and everyone said that as far as pills were concerned we were getting the goods if that means anything even mates interstand said thier pills at the time dident compare.

Nah man they'll be back on the streets in no time coz of the crooked copz y0.

Pleonastic said:
Nah man they'll be back on the streets in no time coz of the crooked copz y0.

A little out of character there! Or are you making a point?

Yeah I think I get it ;)

Must agree matey.

Although i have to admit the local stuff im getting isant that bad. I mean no butterfly but curtainly passable! I have heard talk that yellow butterflys ( differant to the orange) are a new "import" (a.k.a good pill) to be coming soon. Obviously just street talk, but i think it may be true.

Once again it comes down to who you know not what you know. Regardless of all these busts i have not seen a difference in substance quality or quantity.

even with all the busts ive still been able to get decent pills, still green mitsi's around if i look hard enough, and the pills that i have been getting recently have been pretty high in quality (blue ny's, doves etc)

but see rioter you say you can get decent qaulity pills if you look hard enough, i remeber when you dident have to look it was just there going around by the thousands especfially with the green mitzu's red russians and butterflys.

pills i'm getting at the moment are fantastic but not many people know bout them YAY hehe i like these lil gems giggles.

I have never seen any one bust or series of busts effect either the quality or quantity of pills on the market.

nup i have to agree with bickiemuncher on this one. it has been a long time since i have seen anything that i can look at and praise the quality of the press, detail of the logo, or glossy coating. everything that is coming out these days is seems to come from the same press week in week out just with diff logos or the adition of some food dye to the mix. im sick to death of being told playstations, green stars, fish, hearts and chinese symbols. although they are all decent pills i want to start hearing names like blue sky, rolex, yellow doves, orange butterfly, yellow pandas etc.. and if not those names.. at least make them resemble there appearance so it looks like there was some pride and effort put into the pressing of them

bring on anything barrel shaped, with a bold colour, and glossy coating and we can start cheering again.

Status
Not open for further replies.