• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

which deodorant works best for nether regions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

preacha

Bluelighter
hi, i don't post threads much, so i'd firstly like to thank you for taking the time to click and explore my dilemma.

now usually i use rexona anti-perspirant for my testicles to remove the stench that comes from sitting down in a chair 8 hours a day. unfortunately, i think my scrotum has now become accustomed to the rexona and is adapting its off-putting odour to bypass these countermeasures.

the question i pose to the netizens of bluelight is that is there some other method to counter-act the stink of testicles (other than taking a shower, my hygiene is impeccable)?

would it be worth setting up a petition to be forwarded to rexona or lynx for devising a new deodorant that TRULY works?

i look forward to reading your ideas

(other than taking a shower, my hygiene is impeccable)?

read the whole post yarni. i only want serious replies in which i can control the coversation, just like chrissy threads

Sir Preach,

I would have read your thread in all its stinky glory if I thought your testicles deserved more than 1.2 seconds of thinking time.

Regards,
Yarni

If it takes anyone more than 1.2seconds to think of what to do with his testicles, they need help :p

Oh dear. I'd have thought this thread more suitable for SLR. We have all kinds of nasty grooming dilemmas there 8o

But, since you asked, do you talc? Sweat is the main cause of bacteria, leading to stink. Keep the nutsack dry, and you'll avoid the pong. There are talcs made for this purpose. I'd surrepticiously look around your local pharmacy next time you're there. A "no thanks! Just browsing!" usually puts them off.

I'd say just be blunt - they're going to see what you're purchasing anyway, and they'll be easier on you if you're up front and confident.
God knows its worked for me.

No matter how confident you are, there's just no easy way to say "one pack of extra small condoms thanks". Uh, for example... ;)

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:

But, since you asked, do you talc? Sweat is the main cause of bacteria, leading to stink. Keep the nutsack dry, and you'll avoid the pong. There are talcs made for this purpose. I'd surrepticiously look around your local pharmacy next time you're there. A "no thanks! Just browsing!" usually puts them off.

SLM, im suprised you of all people would advise talc! (no offence hehe)

Q. Why is talc harmful?

A. Talc is closely related to the potent carcinogen asbestos. Talc particles have been shown to cause tumors in the ovaries and lungs of cancer victims. For the last 30 years, scientists have closely scrutinized talc particles and found dangerous similarities to asbestos. Responding to this evidence in 1973, the FDA drafted a resolution that would limit the amount of asbestos-like fibers in cosmetic grade talc. However, no ruling has ever been made and today, cosmetic grade talc remains non-regulated by the federal government. This inaction ignores a 1993 National Toxicology Program report which found that cosmetic grade talc, without any asbestos-like fibers, caused tumors in animal subjects. Clearly with or without asbestos-like fibers, cosmetic grade talcum powder is a carcinogen.

Good luck with your smelly ballsac preacha! ;)

Hmmm, yes, and deodorant causes breast cancer and mobile phones cause brain cancer :\

I'm not talking Johnson & Johnson talcum powder. There is a certain type of powder (damned if I can remember the name) which is specifically for sports/ sweating/ bacterial type of smells. I am sure if there were documented proof of cancer these types of products would not be on the market. Are you telling me baby powder on baby's bums causes cancer?

sigh

Talc is calcium carbonate. Asbestos is composed of silicates.
Talc is very soluble in acids. Asbestos fibres typically are not. Calcium carbonate is very soft, asbestos fibres are not.
Talcum powder and aluminates are used to absorb sweat or block pores because they haven't caused issues over the past few hundred years they've been in use?

I'm sure the website you found that information from presents a very unbiased discussion about talc.

:\

Speaking of ball powder :D Has anyone had the good fortune of trying Gold Bond?? That stuff is kick arse but it ain't sold in Australia. I managed to get some off an American back in my college days. Its fucking awesome, like a nice cool breeze on your balls =D

Hmm, not that I am disputing anyone - however with regards to the talcum powder causing cancer - in most maternity hospitals in Melbourne you aren't allowed to use talc on a little girl babies.

I know this is from a website that is biased about talc powder - however the study mentioned at the bottom is recorded on many websites

http://www.organicformulations.com.au/talcum_powder.asp

I know that on babies, all the maternal health nurses I have seen recommend Corn Starch Powder instead of talc and at 3 maternity hospitals I have visited and done tours at - talc is not allowed in the wards!

Must be a reason for that!!!!

I would of thought that spraying your balls with deodorant would not be a good idea.......I would hunt for the special mens talcum powder.....

Bluelighter's guide to scrotom stench

First shave nether region with quad razor
if not smooth to the touch, remove the rest with lady's wax. Many Bluelighters have used NADs in the past bought one early morning when needing to beat off and only Moyra was on the box.
One you are sitting in front of the tv watching GMA, dangle your scrotum off the edge of the chair and submerge them in an egg cup that is filled with scented oils. Probably want to wait a little time after shaving your scrotum as it may cause irritation.
From there post on Bluelight about the joys of shaving your balls so you feel all boss an elite.

^ The man in question just posted that from my computer. He has the stinkiest balls ever. Trust me.

Why is this thread not dead?

<3 to the PreachA

What sort of underwear do you use?

Maybe you need to switch to something that will give your balls room to breath and swing freely in the breeze.

Status
Not open for further replies.