Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Blue K?

dada

Bluelighter
i had some blue K lately, Thought it might be Dodge like a pill crushed uf but it was too fluffy and crystaly and it was fucken sick quality... Whats the deal?

Food colouring? Anyone's guess is as good as yours... ketamine isn't blue normally, and usually it is evaporated straight from a fresh vial so there's no reason for impurities to be there. Something has been added which has coloured it blue, but it could be anything.

BigTrancer :)

I know for a fact that some Dealers colour code their sh!t. Blue=K, White=Go-E etc..... So they know what they're offloading and to who.

Depends what he does... I cant say that in this particular case that this is the reason for it, but it could be...

SpecTBK=D

From experience, if you dye ketamine blue with lots of blue food colouring when you cook it, the dye stays in and if you put it in a drink, the drink turns blue too (as long as it isnt already dark).

Can stop people spiking drinks. I know of a dealer who does it as a public service.

A dealer with a conscience... now I have heard everything ;)

Dying blue to identify it from other small bags of white powder you might have in your pocket is probably the most logical reason. But then again who knows, it could just as likely be a crushed up blue pill maybe not even ketamine.

Dying K (with something inert like food colouring) is actually a pretty good idea. I've seen munted people have huge lines of K thinking it was speed and hole out on the dance floor. Bad news.

It would be easy to do, 1 drop of food colouring added before you evaporate it and it crystalises. I think its a marketing ploy or an idenitifier more than anything.

Off topic, blue food dye, when dried, turns into really deep purple and has an oily haze to it. Touch it though and it turns back to blue again thanks to the moisture on your hands.

My input here comes from a bit of a dodgy source but anyhow I was speaking to this guy who used to do over vetinary practices for k (something called Ketapack) aparently that stuff came in blue. But I have no first hand experience with it

Around 12 years ago, blue coloured ketamine was around this area. It was sold under the street name of Bleu (french for blue)

It seems a fairly common thing in the brisbane area to find powdered K coloured blue. It is mainly for identification purposes.

I once got a bag that was extremely blue, the bag that it was in was a dark blue colour from the food colouring, i later found out that the guy who coloured it accidently spilt half the bottle of food colouring into the batch.

I'v had some stuff that my dealer said was blue K but it turned out to be white it just had a blue lable on the botel and a blue cap , after cooking it turned out white