Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Need medical Advice (maybe)

eccay

Bluelighter
Hi all.

Something is wrong with me, I am not sure what it is.... Alot of people are telling me that its just really bad Sinus (which i hope it is) But I thought i'd post it here and see if anyone knew what it could be..

OK

Approx 4 weeks ago i had a big night on the grog and also had a speed pill......The next morning i was really dizzy/light headed/ thought i was going to faint...... Now this has been going on and off but i think i've worked out what is triggering it... Everytime i smell ciggarette smoke or a really strong perfume, i get dizzzy/light headed etc...........I dont know if its a co-insodence but i've been getting dizzy head/light headed on and off ever since the night i went out....

On the night of 'big night', At approx 3hours before haveing the pill i had 2 x panadole...... Could this have effected me??? Mixing speed with panadole? I normally have 2 x panadole when i come home from a big night and i've never had this feeling before.........

The reason i am telling you that i had panadole is that a mate of mine had MDMA while he was on anti-biotics and it fucked him up and he had to get some sort of tablet to fix him......

Could it just be my sinus's are blocked? (about a week before the big night out, i had a really bad flu which lasted for approx 3 weeks!)

Any info would be much appreciated!!!

Cheers

I did, but at that stage i hadnt worked out it was triggered from ciggarette smell, perfume, dust etc........ Without telling him this, All he said was "Lay of the grog for a few weeks and come back to me if its still occuring" lol

A friend of mine had similar symptoms to you but i don't know what triggered his. He was a heavy binge drinker. He was told to lay off the booze as his brain wasn't getting enough oxygen for some reason

Did you consider giving it a try? Then if it doesn't work and you are still getting dizzy spells, go back to him and give him more information until you either get a solution to the problem, or the dizzy spells go away.

PS. Why on Earth would you as a matter of routine have two Panadol before, or after taking MDMA?

BigTrancer :)

Hi

BigTrancer - I dont take MDMA mate..... speed pills only. I had a headache on that day and had 2 x panadoles and then about 3hours later i had the speed pill + alot of grog...

I dont really think its a grog issue, i dont drink every night of the week, just on weekends..... But when i drink, i drink alot.....but i dont think its this.

My mum gets the same symptoms and its because of blocked sinus...

I just dont want to go to the doctors and have him do real majour tests on me......... If its a pill related thing, Will taking 5-htp help?

Cheers

5-htp won't help if you're just bombing speed.

Just a curiosity thing, before someone else asks it... Why do you buy speed pills and not just speed? It would save you quite a bit. Unless you're getting the pills VERY cheap

Mate, theres no point taking 5-htp. Its usually taken to counteract severe serotonin depletion associated with taking mdma.

I agree with P_P, wats the point in actively looking for speed in pill form? Ive always seen 'speed pills' as a consolation prize :\ . Anyway thats not the point of this thread.... I would just lay off everything for a few weeks

Hi there

Yeah i've been asked that question about 1million times....

OK, it may sound stupid but -

I've tryed speed - It did nothing
I have speed pills and i love em........

sounds weird, I know. Both substance purchased from same dealer too..

And yes, I get them cheap........ I dont like the smacky heroin MDMA feeling

Allthough i have had MDMA (well i think it was MDMA) and its made me feel really good, loved up, happy, dancey, chatty etc..... I get these same feelings when i have the speed pills. I get dissapointed when i buy a MDMA pill and i go out for a good night and i end up just sitting there smacked out/not talking/not dancing etc... it fucks my night, Speed pills never let me down.

:)

I would see a doctor, after all they do have a medical degree and most of us don't. They also don't bite.

Booked in tommorow :D

I will let you know how it goes!!!! hoprfully its just something minor..

cheers for the replys

eccay said:

OK, it may sound stupid but -

........ I dont like the smacky heroin MDMA feeling

Allthough i have had MDMA (well i think it was MDMA) and its made me feel really good, loved up, happy, dancey, chatty etc.....

Youre right, it does. Mainly because you compare heroin to mdma

Pinkanga.

I mean ive had diffrent types of MDMA or some shit..... Everytime i have MDMA its diffrent, Its either smacky shit or its good.......

Dont know why.