Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

gas

waterboy

Bluelighter
ive written a post similar to this and searched but the limited 4 word search is gay...

does anyone get gas? pastey speed that is usually a bit yellow or white and pretty potent, im also wondering does anybody snort it because i have never witnessed somebody snort it, i have been told bad things about snorting gas but ive heard of people in here snorting some cut to shit crap meth, im quite sure gas is some form of meth as it is quite effective in doses between 100mg/200mg over a night to non tolerant users.

p.s if it helps around here gas is considered the pastey stuff and speed is considered gas cut with glucose pills to make it snortable, is the purer stuff snortable? sorry if this is a waste of a thread, dont bash.
greatly appreciated, thankyou

Once upon a time in a land far far away, friends used to get "meth" that looked yellow and almost had the consistency of runny toothpaste. And the odour would rip trough you like ammonia.

Left to dry, or cut with dextrose to speed the process, it was quite potent, but nothing like "ice" in terms of effect.

the first thread CowboyMac mentioned will no doubt fill you in on a lot - and oldie but a goodie

yes ive come across what you have described. it wasnt called gas or anything though, everything that is powder is just called speed/wiz where i come from.

cant really say much on how potent the stuff used to be. but i do remember getting shouted a line of "gas" once. the only reason i remember it was because i was surprised how potent it was for stuff that wasnt crystal.

heavy users I have known with access to no other form of amphetamine will generally eat it as its simply unrealistic to consume the amounts desired by snorting.
This usually leads to people taking it orally instead which many argue provides a more "steady" high with a nice gradual onset. However I have known what you are referring to as "gas" to be snorted. Generally it needs to be cleaned and dried in a warm low humidity environment or it wont even powder up. We all know its an impossibility to snort a 100 mg rock up your nose don't we......

^I have snorted stuff similar to what waterboy is talking about without drying it at all and it works, you can create a scoop out of a train ticket to get most of it out of the satty and then can turn the satty inside out and suck whatever you couldn't scoop. Also if its too much to put up your nose you can rub it onto your gums (very common method of administration with the stuff hes talking about), I'm not sure how much absorbs through the gums but what doesnt absorb will go down to your stomach anyway.

/edit You can't rack up perfectly straight and even width lines or anything but you can still get into a good enough line.

^^^ I dont think rubbing Gas on your gums is a very good Idea to be honest... Very bad for your teeth and gums.

I too have snorted *GAS* most went up, while some stuck to the inside of my nose, So I had to pick my nose for the rest and eat it... :p

hehehehe

SpecTBK=D

in WA we call wat ur talkn about "gak". wher im situated we went through a big gak stage wher that was all we could get hold of. we found that it was too dodgey to do anythin with apart from lick it straight outa the bag. definately wouldnt bother atemptin to rak it up!