• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Rolling Alone

liquid-rave122

Bluelighter
Rolling alone whats your thoughts? Ive not yet tried it but i figure if i dropped 1 and 1/2 and just sat on my couch and let my brain turn off it would hit me like a sack of bricks, in which i would drop another half. Whats your guys's opinions? Ive heard mixed reviews.

i'd say not to.
it'd be a complete waste* if you ask me.
that's just as bad as rolling at school.
save it for when your friends come over or when you're out at a party or something like that. if you're looking to get high by yourself, go buy some bud 'n smoke up.

i can only imagine how boring it'd be to be by yourself rolling, and i know the comedown is alot harder than what it would be comming down with other friends. crashing by yourself i heard can get real depressing

i guess you could do it if you're looking for a good insightful experience, if that were the case, stack up. go by some shrooms or cid to make it all worth your while.

Last edited:
I think it's a good experiance to do once in a long while. Stack up on roll toys and music and enjoy yourself. I found it insightful. You get kinda lonely at times but then i just called people for a few minutes and i got my fix. If you roll frequently you got nothing to lose, but if you don't do it often or save it for special occations it's a waste. Much better to be around loved ones.

i have done it,ashamed to say.
maybe just do a low dose.1/2 a pill sit and listen to some music.smoke a few zeuts have some beers.

if you live with your parents,WAIT til there out.....unless there like open minded hippy types!

that's just as bad as rolling at school.

Some people 8(

You can have some of the greatest experiences rolling alone, I know there is the whole social aspect of talking to everyone clean out of it but there's always the telephone.

I've only rolled on my own once and probably not something i'll do again but saying it's as bad as rolling at school is just plain shit talk. :\

It's a good experience and every experienced E user should try it at least once, even if they think they wont like it. I find its much more spiritual and interest in the self picks up a lot, as opposed to being at a party/rave and not thinking very introvertedly at all.

its intresting alone, you get to think alot, also you can control your environment alot more (temp, music, light). its deff not as fun as with some close people, but should still be tryed at leest once

Yeah it's definately worth a shot, I have rolled alone a few times. Yeah its not the sort of thing you would do often, but can be very insightful and a great learning experience on yourself.

I would definetly try it if I had the opportunity. Sounds like a good time to chill and think about stuff. I don' tknow about the comedown though, I'm sure I would get really depressed.

i personally could not stand rolling by myself.. now, i can roll if im around other friends who are not rolling.. as long as there are other people around me.. by totally by myself.. blah.. although i can barely stand being alone at all anymore.. social anxiety? if that is an actual condition or whatever.. i hate being by myself. but rolling is a party drug, few people may disagree.. you can always try it and see i guess. heh.

I couldn't see myself doing it anytime in the near or distant future...and the crash would be terrible.

I haven't tried - I wouldn't think that I would enjoy it.

Shrooms on their own, on the other hand!

/\ you BRAVE BRAVE man!!!!!!!!!!
shrooms alone is like a whole 'nother level.
i find getting completely chroniced on my own bad enough

I wouldnt do it. It kinda does seem like a waste. U gotta be with people. ;)

I rolled at work once when i hadnt slept. So i wasnt exactly by myself...but i kinda was at the same time. (I know you know what i mean :p) Cuz i didnt have any music which is really fucking gay, and i cant just chat it up with someone so it is really boring. Plus i would imagine rolling alone to be much like drinking alone....it'd just be depressing...i think
-wtfmates

Last edited:
sam-in-london said:
/\ you BRAVE BRAVE man!!!!!!!!!!
shrooms alone is like a whole 'nother level.
i find getting completely chroniced on my own bad enough

i dunno - its all personal. shrooms are the one drug that i always had fun on alone. very introspective for me, whereas e is more empathetic (meaning i want to empathize with others aka not alone)

^ yep, same here. most of my times on e have been by myself but with other people, i.e. at a club that's i'd gone to without anyone.
i've had a great time but the only drawback is when i've felt the need to connect with people i know. it seems to mean a lot more than just talking with random individuals. i really feel the need for deeper connection on e and without it there can be a lack of contentness. doesn't matter how hard i roll, if i'm not content then it won't be great.

personality probably has a lot to do with this. if you're a loner then it's likely you'll have a much better time that someone who isn't. goes without saying really