Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Involves speed

Dazza

Bluelighter
ok before ppl go "search engine it, read FAQ" etc i already have!

i've read up the FAQ here, information from erowid and other sources

I am taking my girlfriend to a concert, she is interested in taking speed with me as she has had zero drug experiences aside from weed and is curious as i've shown her sites mentioned.

We were originally plannin on doing ecstasy however for some stupid reason we both have uni assignments/exams next week and really don't want to have that scattered, can't seem to concentrate on anything type of mindset that u can get for a few days afterwards making cramming harder than it already is! However we still want to do something that will keep us up and going to really enjoy the set.

I myself have generally steered clear from speed in my two years of pilling as such i would like to ask someone who has more experience than me the things we should and shouldn't do.

ie: Don't take alcohol whilst there, etc

This is my first birthday present for her, she really loves * music and yeah i want the night to be magical a total blast, i want her to be able to look back and smile over tomorrow night and remember how good it was sharing this experience with her.

Thanks for your input - this is alot longer than it had to be but yeah :p

[edit] Event details removed

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoa - question marks go at the end of a question mate! :) I had to read that three times to work out what you're asking. Let me clarify - are you saying you want to do speed, and need to know the do's and don'ts?

If that's the case, I can tell you there's nothing you can do to avoid feeling scattered and dumb afterwards. You couldn't pay me to take speed before a heavy work week, it just destroys me. The problem is mostly the sleep deprivation thing - it's very hard to get back into a normal sleep cycle and this just canes your mind and body.

So if your heart's set on taking speed at this event (P.S. no event names please- read the guidelines :)), then you may want to get your hands on some benzodiazepenes to help you sleep afterwards. Otherwise, perhaps just stick to MDMA. That would probably make for a better night. The speed high really isn't all that momentous in comparison (and yet, so addictive - go figure!)

Ok first how are you taking it ie: drinking, snorting or just eating?

The thing with speed is, it's not like pills, you wont exactly feel it as such, but you will have more energy and will be moveing around alot more.

Once you dose try not to ceep taking it all night, I have done this before thinking, yea its all good i havent had that much, but ended up not sleeping for two days :\

Just try to only dose once or twice and it should ceep you going till early mornin ;)

Not very much can go wrong with a little speed,at worst you may not be able to sleep when you want :\

thanks - yes the whole exams next week is a big issue - first one on the tuesday ok lets change the question (or actually give you one) :p

should we do pills or speed? we are intending to do something that nite, take into regard we have exams the week after, which do you think would be more detrimental. its shit timing for the event but its her birthday and we want it to be special

If I had a big exam the day after the long weekend I would be wondering if its really worth getting on the gear. Once you've missed a night of sleep because of the speed studying isn't going to be all that productive, having pills would be even worse. Whats wrong with just going out and having a couple of drinks?

spose your right, alcohol will do - its a very long set don't want to go home early n miss some of it quite n expensive pair of tickets to hehehe

Yea I agree with Fry-d- it's prob not worth it, you can always go out after the big exam's :\