Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Dangerous interaction: Buprenorphine & Codeine

chugs

Bluelighter
Last night (about 9ish) i had an extremely small piece of Buprenorphine (i had roughly 2mg and used about 1/3) and mixed it with approx 113.4mg of codeine.

I let the Buprenorphine absorb under my tounge whilst the codeine was swallowed on a half-empty stomach.

The resulting high was pretty strong, bad nausa. It is now approx 11:41 and am still feeling the effects, vertigo, nasua, feel kinda still high...

It was like the buprenorphine magnified the codeine, turning a relatively beign dose into approx double if not more - really freaky

I thought codeine had a half-life of about 4 hrs, how it possible i'm still feeling high?

How big is your opiate tolerance? For someone with little / no tolerance, buprenorphine is given in 0.2mg doses. 1/3 of 2mg is 0.66mg, so I think you've taken too much bupe.

Bupe has a very long half life, which is why you're still feeling it. It's likely to continue for a little while yet too, I'd imagine.

um its kinda low at the moment hence the low dose of codeine....

sounds like a pretty strong drug if it works in that range. Flexistentialist apart from Erowid do you know of any online site/db that has more info on this drug?

fucking hell that shit has a long half-life.......feel sick thinking i'll be like this for another day

Last edited: