Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

tv: Harvey Birdman? (Who loves it? Who hates it?)

xxuxx

Ex-Bluelighter
Who loves Harvey Birdman? Who hates it?

I love Harvey Birdman, Harvey Birdman rules. Who watches it? What's your favourite episode...is it the one with the hot spicy...I didn't say it yet!!!

Yeah, I love Harvey Birdman, whose with me? Ha HA, with me!

Harvey Birdman is the shiznit! I still don't know how they managed to get a licence for all the Hanna Barbera animations they use?

Happy Tree Friends and Friends rock, 2nd only to South Park

MaDMAn_Project said:
I still don't know how they managed to get a licence for all the Hanna Barbera animations they use?

Hanna Barbera is owned by Turner, Turner owns Cartoon Network, Cartoon Network produces the Adult Swim block in-house (mostly). So they can do pretty much whatever.

Love It. The episode where Birdman's teenage son got his "superpowers" was brilliant. :)

I fucking *HATED* this show with a passion. I made a point to turn off the TV as soon as that shit came on adult swim in protest, and I think a lot of other people did also. I was thinking 'Somebody out there help me! Jesus! Buddah! Zeus! Satan, YOU OWE ME!!!!' I guess one of 'em got the message. :)

We need more venture brothers, inuyasha, family guy and above all - FUTURAMA.

(Not that futurama would ever happen...)

New family guy drops may 1st! Get ready!!!

As for the reason of my hatred, it bored the fuck out of me and had pretty much ZERO plot. Tons of abstract crazieness with NO premise behind it and I just thought the jokes sucked... I didn't identify with any of the characters, and it was WAY TOO JUMPY! Animation was quite poor also.

There was a largescale Adult Swim boycott of this show, with good reason.

Don't like it. Pretty much for the reasons psyche said. Also, I just don't mesh with that type of animation/humor.