• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Taking multiple pills at a time - double-drop, triple-drop, etc.

C11H15N02

Bluelighter
pills - triple drop

just wondering if its safe to triple drop pills, im thinkin of doin it and has anyone else done it?

i advise against it as it will only further downgrade your receptors and make it harder to even get a desired effect off a double. I was once (well sorta recently) silly and i plugged a butterfly, waited 30 mins and dropped 1 more butterfly and a half a russian. The absorbtion levels worked out to be basically tripple dropping spread over 30 mins. I was not worth it as i spent 3+ hours in an MD dreamland and looking extremely messy. All i really gained from it was an of absolute emotionless state of mind for 24 hours, and a short period of MDMA induced sleep (in other words my brain shutting off while it dealt with the toxicity i suppose, perhaps it was mearly my eyes not being able to open and me tripping off my dial in CIV's but either way its all pretty blank.

Dont take that step it will not be worth it.

Thinking in terms of whether it's "safe" is unwise. A better way to put it is that tripple dropping is far more risky than double dropping, which is far more risky than single dropping. However it's never "safe".

I once saw a guy take up the quadruple challenge, he double plugged, snorted and ate a pill all within the space of 2 minutes. He didnt move for a couple of hours and whenever he tried to sit up he would just stare and keep repeating 'wow the rushes are intense' then lay back down. Not sure if thats a good or a bad thing???

what a silly thing to do.:\
quick route to tolerance and generally a fried brain

Yeah i think if you are talking about tripple dropping then either you have been going too hard and need to give it a break.

Or if double dropping those pills is not doing if for you... then you might want to think about getting some better ones or lay off the pills for a bit.

Would only advise if you have personally dropped the pills you are going to use individually before, at least then you can have some idea of the affect on your body if you multiply it by 4.

Would certainly recommend for those who suffer from chronic inferiority complexes based on small penis syndrome.

JoKeRsWiLd =D

Check the slogan at the bottom of the page... It's not even "safe" to take 1 MDMA pill, let alone 2 or 3, because you aren't in any position to absolutely confirm the contents.

Three pills = diminishing returns, and if your pills contain anything other than MDMA then you're taking 3x as much of whatever that is! A much better policy would be to take an extended break from pills so that your tolerance diminishes enough that you can enjoy single pills again - it's both cheaper and less risky than eating multiple pills.

Definitely DO NOT take multiple pills if you have never tried them before. You want to be very sure of the effects and strength before taking more than one.

BigTrancer :)

Last edited:
I know this guy that got pulled over by the cops and had 6 pills on him and ate all of them he's still alive but but was fuck up for 3 days sometimed he turned the music on and started dancing sometime he started crying

BigTrancer said:

A much better policy would be to take an extended break from pills so that your tolerance diminishes enough that you can enjoy single pills again - it's both cheaper and less risky than eating multiple pills.

BigTrancer :)

So muchly agreed, I used to go hard on pills, then realised it wasn't a real smart move. I don't take pills that often any more but i'm back at the stage where I take my pills in halfs or i'm too fucked!

I saw some guy in London drop 10 of a pill that got me absolutely shit stonked. He wasnt even messy. Its all down to resistance and whats in the pills mate.

If your a long time dropper, youve done the pills before, and two doesnt do it for you, sure! go for it...should be RELATIVELY (emphasis) safe.

If you have never double dropped, or one pill still gives you a good peak, or you have no idea whats in the pills, why bother??

I recall one incident at a rave a while back where I was plannign to double drop after a whole shitload of other substances beforehand thinking I'd be sweet as. Turned out the pill was a 'pink euro' as opposed to a 'red euro' and i was on an extremely overheated messy headfuck for several hours off just one.

Be careful.

Re-read BT's post, then stop and think......then re-read it again till it sinks in.

Re: pills - triple drop

C11H15N02 said:
just wondering if its safe to triple drop pills, im thinkin of doin it and has anyone else done it?

^^ HAHA are u serious?

ive known one person who has done this, and that was with weak pills.

think of the range of dosages in pills 40-150mg (roughly)

now if your unlucky, and get a 40mg pill, well probably lucky cos ull only be dosing yourself with 120mg. which is generally considered a decent dose in most peoples books.

but say u get a 130mg pill? thats a 390mg dosage. sounds like abit of overkill to me.

What happens if you dropped 3 'insert stupidly strong pill possibly containing other things here'?

You might think you can handle that dose of MDMA being you may have had one or two before, but when taken all at once who knows what the extra little bits and peices will do to you. Pills containing other things that might only become dangerous when more than one is taken, caffine or other adulterants for example.

If your seriously considering tripple dropping I think its seriously time to take a break and look at your usage.

Fry-d- said:
What happens if you dropped 3 'insert stupidly strong pill possibly containing other things here'?

You might think you can handle that dose of MDMA being you may have had one or two before, but when taken all at once who knows what the extra little bits and peices will do to you. Pills containing other things that might only become dangerous when more than one is taken, caffine or other adulterants for example.

If your seriously considering tripple dropping I think its seriously time to take a break and look at your usage.

^^ good point, not to mention ive ur unlucky enough to come across a pill containing PMA, ud be almost a sure right off.

Fry-D keeps deleting my post for breaking the dick-sizing rule. but I would make the statement that I've personally known people to take more than four pills at once and they have not been harmed.

clop im sure in the short term ull be alright (provided u always got MDMA pills). but think about your liver in the long term? and your other vital organs...