Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

pihkal & tihkal

waterboy

Bluelighter
where can i buy pihkal and tihkal online or in bookstores? in australia of course, but if online please make it trustworthy? would they have it in say... dymocks or something, im getting very interested by what people have said about this and am excited to read, but is it really a good book, all my connections to drug culture are in book or the computer, my friends only use lsd, x, base and pot so... i am intersted in learning about shulgin and his chems, one more question how much does it $. all answers appreciated thankyou.;) :D

RC = research chemicals
RC = refused classification

That means PiHKAL and TiHKAL aren't legal to sell in Australia - which is why you can't get them in Collins or Dymocks. However, many alternative bookshops will have copies for sale, check Polyester books (see this post from JB)

BigTrancer :)

You will pay through the nose at Polyester, but if you are worried about paper trails (which you wouldn't be unless you were manufacturing it) then I suggest you place an order with Amazon. If you do head past Polyester I believe he has a small supply of Enlighten reagents too.