Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

A Must Read Essay... After Acid

xlr8r_boy

Bluelighter
An Inner Dialogue,

Journey, never fully complete, never quite ending.

Talking today, describing my inner world to those that exist outside of me, somehow completing parts of the experience.

How can we even have an experience, or better yet what is the experience? Life, this multi-dimensional place where the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual realms connect.

Hmm… can’t seem to find a starting place, where to grab on to the spiral of life spinning so fast around me. Where is truth, what part of the experience can I say, this is how it is.

Let’s plant a peg, so to speak, and have relative meaning shaped around it. Observations and replicatable experience. That is life?

Relativity. I sit here writing, I am engaged in a flow from mind to paper, from brain synapses to what their framework has constructed to be of real nature. The intricate process, by which the brain adapts, acclimatizes then ultimately finds statement, objectivity and reality. Are any of these actually true? I wonder at times do I have free will, what separates and creates this here in front of me.

Consciousness is awareness. Awareness of that which surrounds this shell of human form are analyzed by the conscious mind. Now all that we see, hear, act upon or do all takes place within our minds. Consciousness is where everything takes place in one movie, one screen that sits within the head, the mind. To describe consciousness, what will this take?’

Consciousness is a feedback loop of itself, aware of itself in existence floating by an “outside world”. This outside world that consciousness explores is fascinating. From what I have gathered from this “outside world” is that we are beings of energy. That all matter is slow condensed vibrations of energy.

Energy exists in this realm we call the universe. The universe would have seem to have a concept us humans have called “infinity” which is something that goes on forever. By that definition infinity can never be complete. But to create something that can never be complete something needs to have created or be able to store within it something that cannot ever be complete. Something needs to exist. (So the universe does exist). I believe that fractals might provide some light on describing that in a limited area something can have infinite depth. (Mandelbrot fractals). Anyways the only way that infinite depth exists is within itself there are fractions in the orginial whole, this process is the only thing tangeble concept that describes the nature of infinity, which is something can go on forever but then for then it can never be complete and not able to fully describe. One way of looking at infinity is that infinity is describing the fractal part of the universe, increasing levels of entirity which are larger than us going on forever. A bit of mental bending is required to get this shape having ourselves everywhere and nowhere at the same time within infinity.

Within this infinity, competing infinities should exist. Theoretically there should be competing infinities within one infinity. I believe there is a balance and a very special shape may hold balance. That shape is the outwards spiral. This outwards spiral is life. Life is Like energy in nature having vibrations of energy, only it would seem to have a different shape from pure energy... (or maybe pure energy is where the shape of life is heading). Life is balanced, each aspect of life depending on another. Its shape ultimately leads us to where we are in this exact moment of consciousness. It is this spiral of energy that forms itself, exists in two worlds. The duality between existence and non-existence is this spiral. Within this being created conscious reality.

How does this spiral operate? What is the connection and the essential drive that almost forces all of life to live? What makes energy resonate? All of these are floating amidst my life, questions that seem to be what life is.

Consciousness is the questioning. I throw in here something learned at the core of metaphysics is that questioning creates the division and the need for an answer. Let’s go over this one briefly; if there is simply experience then that is complete. There simply is, once we have this feedback loop within the mind, called consciousness, start to try to break down a concept or have “deeper or complete” understanding we must break apart something that was whole. So we break apart the completeness of life for a moment and ask, “What is the nature of life? Why does life live?”.

I’m going to get passed the moral dilemma which stems at the back of my mind, why am I breaking apart a complete experience to obtain “true western understanding”. I believe now that breaking apart two things can create a universe, that is the nature of this universe between energy and dark energy, between existence and non-existence. I find this concept actually a bit funny because it seems so basic that division and synthesis are the basic nature of life. That is sex, that is death and that is rebirth. These are essentially what we have. We start of life as one entity, we merge with another entity the duality of opposites creates the whole of conscious experience we have in front of us looking again for unity. I guess the question is “To look for unity? Or to not look for unity?

Life would seem to be a flow. A flow of energy, a flow of existence, all on it’s way somewhere. I don’t know exactly where this flow is going, but it is the reason why truth is so hard to find. Because life is a flow it is dynamic. Life, or conscious life, is in constant change relative to its surrounding and what its understanding of self is. When we look for truth, we are really looking for constants. What is the nature of flow, what is the nature of something always moving changing? What is the nature of a feedback loop of itself asking what the nature of oneself is? In one regard one can look at this as a whole. The nature of something asking what is the nature of itself is the nature of itself. We are back at whole. Things are as we create them to be within our minds. When we make our affirmations or have our beliefs on things being a certain way then we start to manifest that within our minds.

Now that I’ve described a bit of my inner struggle with what the world is I’m going to write a bit about what I’ve learned about this peace, this unity and understanding.

First let me say that joy and happiness are the best things in life. The process to getting there is great. We have to acknowledge that joy and happiness is truly what we want. We have to be ready to let go of judgments, perceptions, justifications, angers, jealousies and all the other feeling that are not joy and happiness. Of course letting go of all of these feelings does not ultimately lead to peace, joy and happiness. To truly achieve a non-wavering form of true peace and contentment we need to cultivate wisdom and insight.

Wisdom is the act of knowing the whole. Wisdom is knowing that there are many different ways of looking at a situation. Wisdom is knowing that what is right for you may not be right for others. Accepting of each other no matter the difference creates deep levels of peace. If we were to stop and look at our lives right now we could have really one of three different perspectives. One perspectives is that our life is good right now, another perspective is that we need to change something. The third perspective is the completion. This perspective is that I know that the mind will waver in both of these directions and really do not mean anything. This seems odd because we normally believe that it is the mind that gives us who we are, where we are and what we are doing. But as soon as we can realize that this judging and trying add perspective on our lives is simply the nature of the mind then we can realize that there is another level to living. This is a level of understanding that can be challenging in our society. It is a perspective that allows not for reinforcement of affirmed positives and negatives. This is the perspective that things are how they are. Nothing more and nothing less. The critical mind may automatically want to judge this as then we won’t care about ourselves or others. An example of this is “That person is homeless, we’ll that’s just how things are”, and then to pass it off as that. There is no correct way to look at a situation, but if we look deeply inside we may find more to that. This is the part that is deep within the search for humanity. Can we look at this situation with our core, be non-judgmental and then do what we do. You will ultimately do what you do, feel not that there is one way or another to be, but in each moment search your reality, search your experience and search your mind for where you are.

My soul reaches out to humanity. I long for our awakening. I long for peace among us to arise. Sometimes I wonder though do I yearn for this simply because I do not see it yet, am I critical of how we are to be, can I see the world exactly as it is today for what it is? Can I know in this world is perfectly in it’s place? Can I put down criticality of nations, of societies and of people that we should be a certain way? Can I put this down and see each of you in your god/goddess form? This is what I want for me, this is my reminder, this is where I see inspiration.

We should be able to see that not every situation will come out the way that we wanted it, but we need to know that it was perceptions and expectations that lead us to these feeling of unhappiness. How to get into the experience, how do we concentrate every moment so that we do need to wonder, how should I feel, what is the best thing to say here… what is the “enlightened” thing to say

^^ Great peice of writing dude! Definatly acid induced thoughts! Im assuming you wrote it?

The answers to your questions will come to you one day and everything will just make sense. I feel you are on a journey like myself and i wish you the best of luck. What is the enlightened thing to say? Nothing at this point.. Venture further =D I still have no idea 8(

Journey, never fully complete, never quite ending.

Last edited:
I definitely agree with your concepts as I have had similar acid and other psychedelic induced philosophies... and the most common reoccurring is the experience of feeling fractals and understanding our universe in its fragmentations, stretching beyond the possibilities of our mind, space, time, physical world and so forth. Our dimension is no longer considered 3D or whatever it was considered. As the possibilities are endless and we then seem so insignificant.

But if we do learn of this universe then what of it, Even if we could learn everything, it wouldn't be everything without why.
You can learn the way of the universe and perhaps learn satisfaction but to understand it I must learn why.

I was actually going to right up my “fractal theory” which is quite similar but extends in slightly different directions (HAHA, fractals running off on slight tangents… oh the irony)
Anyway thank you for this read, it is warming to see that other people also believe they see through this world and can appreciate it for this reason.

But no matter what religion I think of, the why can not be answered. Is it true that there is no meaning; is the meaning what some call god? If we have a god, what is the meaning of him?

Then again perhaps it is better not knowing, No one wants to know everything do they, if you did, life would be boring. It’s not like you can say, “DAMMIT, is that all there is to the universe. Gar, I want to unlearn that”

We live because our neurotransmitters and physical aspects make up who we are, but what makes up these neurotransmitters and if so, what do we make up (another being or entity?)

Anyway, that being irrelevant because why?

I’m babbling… I think, but that’s irrelevant without reason or meaning or is it?

lol, but seriously I think I just talked shit all :\

ahhh yes... the which to which there is no whicher :)

it's me in everywhere, it's you in everytime.
it just is. here is everywhere. we are all it.