Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Reports and Plugging

eKLaB

Bluelighter
I've just been through a heap of reports on PR and it's come to my attention that I have not seen one report given where somebody has said they have plugged their pill!
I'm interested to know if people do actually report pills they have been plugged and if so would this affect the outcome of the rating of their pill?
Or is plugging just not that common?
I find the method to be best, though can get messy if done multiple times over a weekend ;) .
Do you think this would affect the outcomes of peoples reports if they plugged their pills?

Cheers,
eKLaB
=D

try looking for CROCS in BRISBANE on PR you should get a report from someone who has plugged them and also had the orally.

Plugging allows pills to be absorbed more quickly and I believe the effects are, from my own experience, usually much stronger than if you take the pill orally or nasally.

However, I don't think plugging is very common. A lot of people wouldn't even think it was a reliable way of getting mdma into your system. And I guess a lot of people would be a little disgusted by the idea as well!!

Because plugging isn't common, and because it makes the effects of pills much stronger, if people were making reports after plugging, then everyone who read the report would have to reduce the rating of said pill (unless they too were planning on plugging).

Perhaps some people don't like admitting they've done it? Or maybe people prefer to test their pills, try them and make pillreports posts, and then plug pills they have experience with?

As an aside, the downfall of the pill 'rating' system is that people generally forget to focus on the tablet and its contents, and instead their rating reflects their opinion about the pill experience. This is going to be fixed in the next version of pillreports - a qualitative comment on a users interpretation of the pill dosage is fine, but it should be an addition to a complete report (ie. good description and test results), and not the total substance of the report. Otherwise what scientific value is there in passing on such "Chinese Whispers"?

Anyway, this is more material for another thread, but I wouldn't suggest that plugging is anywhere near as popular a way to ingest pills than eating them. There's no way to quantify what section of drug-users is represented by pillreports posters, but even if so, the number of people who plug every time (or even often enough to consider it the best method) is probably vanishingly small in comparison to those eating pills in halves, wholes or multiples.

BigTrancer :)