Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth - Trafik @ Heat - SHY FX & MC SKIBADEE - Sat 23rd Apr, 2005

Fry-d-

Bluelight Crew
Trafik featuring: SHY FX & MC SKIBADEE

Date: Sat 23rd Apr, 2005
Time: 10:00 pm
Venue: Heat Nightclub (187 Stirling St, Perth)
City: Perth
Cost: $35+bf

TRAFIK< & BASE101 in conjunction with HEAT...present...

APRIL 23RD 2005 @ HeatNightclub 187 Stirling St...

SHY FX (EBONY RECORDS UK)

MC SKIBADEE (WORLDS #1 DnB MC)

Get ready people of Perth as we bring another not to be missed event...
The long awaited return of Ebony Dubsters ShyFX alongside the worlds greatest crowned king of Drum and Bass MC's... Skibadee!!!

Its been a long time between visits for veteran Junglist ShyFX Aka Andre Williams whos last visit was before the dawn of the new millenium. Shy is noted for his party attitude in both his production and in selecting tracks for his DJ sets, taken from a recent interview...

"I just wanna be able to go to a rave with my girl and brock out and have a good time and its that party vibe that I try to get from my tunes."

With massive tunes to his name such as "Wolf", "Original Nuttuh" and more recently "Murderation", not to mention the massive chart smashing tunes "Shuke ur Body" and "Dont Wanna Know" it is clear that this man is as diverse as they come gritty musical yet focused on getting the party well and truelly pumping!

As for the man himself be sure he will bring an arsenal of ultra new hot tunes and and maybe a couple of classics to tease... we'll see.

Make no mistake this will be a night of extreme sensory stimulation!

Cap this off with the number one DnB MC in the world... Mr Skibadee!

Having taken the UK and worldwide scene by storm in 94 with his original (and since copied but never rivaled) machine gunner style chatter that set the benchmark for MC's all over the world.
Skibadee is responsible for bringing the vocalists in the Jungle/DnB scene to the forefront both complimenting the music whilst running any crowd he stood in front of like a pilot at the control panel!
If you have seen Skibba the last few times he has been here you will know what Im talking about! But if its your first time...Coz you were too young or you had not yet found the Jungle vibe, Id say chase up sum rave tapes get em cranking and get yourself prepared for what is to come!! Coz trust me no-one is better with mic chatter than the Skibba-Danger!

Believe it will be one of this years party highlights so get pon the case and get involved!

This Party will have Lighting, Sound, Production hitting an alltime high with many months of work culminating in what could very easilly be the contender for Party of the year!!!

Ernest is luvedup and ready to blow your mind with clarity and depth unseen in perth!! WARNING!!! if you dont like it big bad and heavy bring sum ear plugs!!

With support from the Trafik Cru...

RUFKUT
FRANTIK } 3 way 4 deck show!!
ARMEE

Rintel
MK1
Orkid
Mystique

MCs Jrippa Assassin Rufygee

Be warned this will sell out so get onto it quick smart!

Tickets available from the usual retailers!

Planet Video
DJ Factory
Mills Freo
Bocs
Narcassist clothing
Heat Nightclub

also check out the range of tshirts and accesories from Trafik, Broken Beats, and Drum&Bass wise on sale from the club from the 5th/5th/05

DJs:
Rufkut, Frantik, MK1, Armee, Orkid, Rintel, Mystique, SHYFX

Live Acts:
MCs J Rippa, Assassin, Rufkut, SKIBADEE

Tickets available from :
Planet Video DJ Factory Mills Freo Bocs Narcissist clothing Heat Nightclub

For more info check out:
http://www.trafikperth.com/

Info ripped from http://www.inthemix.com.au

I think I might go to this one, maybe.

Im throwing Up between this one or Roni size and MC Dynamite in may.
hmmm :\

yeah both would be nice...

already got my ticket to this =D

CANT WAIT!!

Yep im going, shall be bomb.

I have been waiting for skibadee for agggeesss!

Wouldnt have mind seeing kenny ken a while back but i missed out :(

fuckin... why did i leave it till the last minute :(
im goin to planet video tomorow and begging for a ticket, aparently a few are left. heat booked out happens very rarely, methinks this event will fucking go off...

One more day to go....

and Roni Size in May.

Oh fuck yeah.

yes indeedy, got my ticks yonks ago .. finally the time has come :)

tixs are sold out mate.
Ive got one spare that a few people are chasing, not sure whos gonna get it as yet... if interested pm me :p

Fuck yeah shall be a great night! Two of my mates missed out on tickets. Anyone got any spares?? i know left it a bit late.

WoooH Wooh Wooh Wooh Wooahhh! RooF RooF!! quite a big night for perths dnb scene...heat was packed! apart from the long wait to get into the club the night was bloody brilliant! the trafik boys put on some great sets as well...Frantik, Rufkut, MK1 all ripped shit up!

Big-ups to the bluelighters who came! *IRISH*, Red Koi, GillyWin you guys are the BEST...cheers rushraver for droppin by and joining us for some half-time madness ;)

dnb rocks my socks!

Didn't make it for one reason or another. Sounds like I missed a good night, guess I might have to try to make it to Roni.

Really was a top class event. What a massive crowd too, good to see heat packed out. I was a bit stuffed after shy fx and didnt stick about too much longer for mk1's set. How good was shy fx though .. my weak mind cant really put the words into play at the moment.

Thanks to the the BL crew once again, love catching you guys out n about always great fun. Glad my spare ticket got some use hehe.

Bumped into lok1, really do not remember what i said so i will apologise for any randomness .. but i'm sure you know the score haha.

Cant wait till roni, i'm gonna get my tix sorted very soon.

All crew safely aboard and accounted for. Honouarabel mentions go to the rookie pilots for having giving us one hell of a display. First DnB night and they were all over it.
Medals of outstanding bravery in the face of combat to go to Irish and Gilly for setting the standard of the night. Both seasoned campaigners and still going harder than ever.
Last of all the highest distinction of the night, for outstanding music selection and pure dedication to the cause goes to Commander Astro. Wear it with pride sir. You have more than earned it!!

SHY FX blew heat night club away... the roof was raised. I havent seen a crowd going off like that in quite some time... Especially the last 15 mins spent with Astro and Irish on the top floor watching it all go down... Fucking insane.

Serioulsy thinking about MC Dynamite on the 14th... we'll see how the money goes.

Started the nite out with no ticket but thanks to Gilly it was all systems go.Thanks Gilly u fuckin rule.Great to see the heat packed and goin hard, crowd was goin off all nite.Highlight of the nite would defo be the last 15 or so mins up top goin insane with Red Koi and Astro.
=D
Nangs in the car god damn so much fun broke the nang cherry and loved it cheers Red Koi,Astro and rushraver.

I could barely stand up !! Let alone climb them stairs !! Nearly fell over a few times..!

Skiba was sik, but that line is did over and over did my head it big time!!

S to the K to the I skibadee...
The number one MC.