Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[bris] White DC (ketamine)

rm1x

Ex-Bluelighter
Just a quick heads up for the Brisbane members.

I stupidly did'nt test my pills last weekend, first time I have'nt done it in ages and got bitten on the bum for neglecting to.

The pill in question is a white DC, approx 8mm x 5mm, they have been rated earlier this year as being good clean mdma biccies, which earlier on in the year I had them and found this to be true.
These ones were slightly thicker than the earlier presses but the same width.

They are VERY strong ketamine pills. (possibly a little meth in them)
I have never had a k bomb this strong before, I k-holed out from it very strongly, also my best mate did too, we were fucked.

So I just thought I'd put the warning out to the people, not only to TEST YOUR PILLS, brands mean nothing lol And to be careful as these are very strong :)

be safe!

thanks for the heads up, mite suss out whether i can get these and try them. good post though to warn people!

thanks for the heads up mate!! got these again last week and were mdma. was gonna get again this week but chose amsterdams instead! i better test the dc's next time for sure

cheers

Yeah a major K-Hole

Myself and my mate kept thinking we were at work, when infact we were at a well known brisbane dance club.
At one stage I was standing next time him watching him 'type' stuff out on his 'keyboard' which was in fact a table.
And then he started to do the washing up and was emptying water bottles and 'scrubbing' them.
And I kept yelling out to my boss in the middle of coversations, quite funny really to come back and see the concerned looks on everyones faces.

Oh, and I came to on the dance floor with my arms held out, I was completely locked, not sure what happened there lol

i thought it was difficult for someone to move at all whilst in a k-hole...

I've never been in a k-hole myself though - so clarification would be nice

Nice Tits

remember the pink boy/girl pills about 2 yrs back.
Ive been told these are almost as strong as them.
Ive never had a K pills as strong as those in my life.
So if theyre anything like them and you like K, crush em up and go for it.
Otherwise steer clear of them as they seem to be real strong.

edit - this is in brisbane

I dropped them, possibly double dropped the first lot and then possibly took a single after that, maybe more, we can't remember how many we ate but we think we took between 3 - 4 each.

I railed I think a half on sunday night after dinner, but by this stage I had eaten a fair bit of alprazolam so I could'nt really feel anything from it.

I wish i had read up on this thread before the weekend...silly me but oh well.

Tried these out on the weekend for my 18th. Took two halves in the period of half an hour to an hour. Didn't feel anything for a while until the peaked kicked in and i was completely fucked for a good hour and a half. Luckily i had someone looking after me the whole night coz i could not move at all...couldn't keep my eyes open and i started getting cranky at anyone who tried to move me aswell. At one stage i threw up a bit in my mouth probably due to the strength of the pill i guess. Once the peak wore off my friends tried to get me dancing but because i hadn't moved for so long my arms locked up for a while. For those who wants to try these i suggest that you take two halves of a period of time as they can seriously fuck you up.

Take it easy but have a good one!

from what evreyone has said.. this pill only seems to bring good experances?

Although K can be good, you need to be aware of it before you take it because it can definately put you into a mood. Depending on the dosage and strength of the pill, it can be a real head fuck if you're not careful.

thats crazy about thinking your at work. i used to do it HARD from strong pills (particularly the beige A's) . one of my mates was doing it at my house a few weeks ago. he works in a call centre and he started talking how he does when he answers the phone. me and my other mate just looked at each other in disbelief, then i started talking to him like i was a customer and he was totally in another world. it was surreal. i gave him my credit card number, he read it back to me, the whole thing took about 5 minutes and then he just stopped and went "what?" and me and my mate burst out laughing

These are definately K.

People at a house party i was at were sold these by someone as MDMA pills, they are not at all!

If you're after ketamine, go for it. If you're after MDMA (ecstasy) stay WELL clear!