Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

perth: green pills

kookymonster

Bluelighter
have seen some green pills and wondering if anyone would know wot they r. havent got them yet so sorry no pic. I saw a few of them & the green colour varied between all of them (light to dark) they have a circle in the middle sorta like a bullseye and no score.... been told they good, but they look strange... meant to be better then mitsi's...

any one ??????

only thing i can think of is a green star. Maybe you didnt get a good look at the logo so it looked like a circle.

Green stars

Logo : indented 5 pointed star
Colour : Light green
Dimensions : 8mm x 3mm
Dome : Present on the logo side only
Bevel : yes, on score side only
Score : Yes
Rating : 8/10

46692.jpg

plenty (shitloads in fact) of these going around perth at the moment so it's highly possible that these are the one's in question.

they also vary by colour slightly, but not much. and the star logos tend to rub away, bag had green powder down bottom, many hard to see logo.

mm i suspect this thread will be closed soon as you dont even know the name let alone dimensions etc of the pill you are enquiring about

Kookymonster we do have some Guidelines that need to be followed when posting pill info request threads like drinky has pointed out. I'll give you a chance to fix it up since you are new but usually a thread like this would be closed straight away.

Obviously if you provide all the information in the beginning its going to be a lot easier for people to provide correct information on the pills your asking about rather than just guessing like the guys in this thread have been doing.

Welcome to bluelight :)

I think he means the green blanks.

There is a report on PR but its down atm.