Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Anyone here used 2C-T-7?

endlesseulogy

Bluelighter
I recently got my hands on some nice shuglin research chems.. i would like to know if anyone has tried 2C-T-7? Positive, Negitive effects?

Hey endless, I'd suggest reading some of the info on www.erowid.org, they have pretty comprehensive info for 2c-t-7.

Here's a breif of what they list:

POSITIVE
sense of well-being (enhanced lucidity, sense of inner peace)
emotional opening
significant closed and open eye visuals
increased appreciation of music
NEUTRAL
general change in consciousness (as with most psychoactives)
pupil dilation
change in perception of time
visual hallucinations
aural hallucinations
NEGATIVE
nausea and vomiting
muscle tension
irritating body load
muscle tremors and/or convulsions
memory loss (at higher doses)
delerium (at higher doses) (potentially dangerous)
violent behavior (at higher doses)
death

mmm ive tried it a couple of times... the only really bad thing i noticed with it wos that it took AGES to kick in we thought it wasn't going to work i havent really had a high dose so yeah becareful id say its 1 of the more dangerous research chems

What do you want to know about 2C-T-7, enlesseulogy? Can you be a bit more specific?

Obviously if you already have some (as you have admitted in your post) then you have some idea of what 2C-T-7 is and what it does to a person. At least, one hopes that you would have done some research on the subject before purchasing and/or considering taking it.

But, you are poised on the brink of accessing some of the largest sources of info on research chemicals online. Erowid has a bunch of experience reports on this drug, which I definitely recommend browsing to get a feel for postive/negative effects (as in your question). There are several threads on research chemicals in this forum too, which you'd find it worth searching for [e.g. 2C-T-7].

Further, look to the Bluelight Psychedelic Drugs and Bluelight Trip Reports forums. Search there for a huge number of posts about phenethylamines and their effects. The trip reports forum has lists of experiences and dosages etc., while psychedelic drugs forum discusses many different research chemicals in depth.

BigTrancer :)

Definate Thumbs up for T-7... Use in moderation though.. and for gods sake, don't insufflate it..

yeah i was reading that.. i got it in a capsule.. i didnt measure it out myself.. im kewl with it but a bit scared at trusting whoever measured it

The following assumes that you have one gel cap with an amount of 2C-T-7 you're considering to be a single dose. If you're concerned about the accuracy of the dose, get another gel cap and split the amount in half so you have two half dose gel caps. That way you can take half of it, and if it turns out your original dose was too much then you won't get totally fried. And if it wasn't enough, you can easily top up. However be careful when topping up that you allow enough time for the first dose to come to full effect.

If you have no idea at all how much you have, I'd suggest waiting until you can get access to some accurate scales. Perhaps go back to the person you got it off and ask to weigh it on their scales. If they don't have scales or won't let you then you probably shouldn't take it until you can check it for yourself.

i had upto 80mg slowly in the course of one night (20mg does * 4 seperated by 3-4 hours each time). nothing happend. gave a friend 18 mg fromt he same batch and he was flying. major hallucinations, rolling around laghing. FUCKEN!.

They put a search funtion on this forum for a reason. If you had bothered to search you would have seen that there is a wealth of knowledge on here about that particular chemical already.

I have consumed this chemical on 2 occasions, which have been discussed in a previous thread so I won't go into detail. To sum it up, just be careful as this is can be a very dangerous chemical, it is not a toy. If you can weigh your dose before hand with some good scales, it is not too hard to get you hands on some 2mg accuracy ones. The diference between a 20mg and a 35 mg dose is massive.

And I second what kwiksand said, don't insufflate it. I have done this before with about 1mg and I rekon that snorting crushed up glass would hurt less. Most overdoses have been associated with this method of administration.

On a side note, I wonder where this chemical is coming from. Most research chems we used to see were imported. I wonder if someone in Australia has found out how to make this. 2,5 Dimethoxy-Benzaldehyde is unwatched in Australia I believe. Although T7 would be very hard to manufature, there are other 2Cs that would be more attractive to the clandestine chemist.