Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What the NANG is going on?

endlesseulogy

Bluelighter
So i go down to my local nang shop the other day and they asked for my ID because the cops want to register everyone that buys nangs now?

anyone else had this problem?

fucking retards want to spoil my nangolympics

If you know where to look and have the $ to spare you can hire tanks full of medical grade nang ;)

Let the cops know I buy nags. Let them know I use it recreationally. Then fuck them in the arse with a bent stick. If they want to stop me, then let em try.

We only have one supermarket that stocks them, its good coz they are cheaper than the kitchen stores, but the last time i went in, probley a month and a half ago, i bought the last 4 packets and they still havent restocked them. the space is still there for them and the price tag, but no bulbs!

I havent resorted to the kitchen shops yet as i;m still in hope they will restock, fingers crossed, but i'd like to know wtf is going on...

I live in Qld btw, has anyone else noticed this particular supermarket running dry? Is it a local thing or a conspiricy? (sp)

Just do a google for some local catering companies and they'll deliver as many as you wish right to your door with no questions asked. Good prices as well =D

Meh... I think the shop have been sent out a warning.

After returning to my local supplier after a year, the lady told me that i could only buy 2 packs at a time. She used to sell me 10 without blinking an eyelid.

She said that they "had reason to believe that people were supplying them to minors". 8(

As if i would be giving my nangs away to kids!!! All i want to do is make a heap of cakes! ;)

At least that way I guess they have a record on file of who to question when letterboxes get blown up in your neighbourhood... as is sometimes the case when younger people purchase soda/cream bulbs to use as bombs. Alternatively if you leave 100 empty bulbs on the ground somewhere it's kinda obvious too.

BigTrancer :)

lol i work in a cafe and we always stock about 40-60 boxes...and if a few go missing i just tick em off on the stock ;) heheeh

hm, I suspect the ab/use of bulbs is covered by inhalent laws here in Victoria. Perhaps they have had some trouble recently? I know of some places near highrise apartment complexes that have aparently had problems with minors abusing them.

I say be polite, friendly and smile when dealing with people who you wish to buy nangs from. If your asked why you need so many, just say your girlfriend has a bit of a whiped cream fetish....... works every time.

mongman said:
just say your girlfriend has a bit of a whiped cream fetish....... works every time.

Gold. Must use that one next time, instead of pretending to be a chef who's tryna break the Guinness World Record for extremely large desserts.

shorza said:
Meh... I think the shop have been sent out a warning.

After returning to my local supplier after a year, the lady told me that i could only buy 2 packs at a time. She used to sell me 10 without blinking an eyelid.

She said that they "had reason to believe that people were supplying them to minors". 8(

As if i would be giving my nangs away to kids!!! All i want to do is make a heap of cakes! ;)

Just tell her that they are all for you! Afterall I'm sure they would have been.

And failing that if you look like a uni student just say your having a cream wrestling as part of a uni function.

mm i have been asked for id before, but this was a couple of years ago when i would frequently turn up and buy multiple boxes. the guy suspected what i was using it for and starts sayign its not a drug n i was liek yeh im making cakes. so he continued to sell them to me for a few weeks, then one day he said he wasnt allowed to sell them to minors so i got my mum to buy them for me :) (She thought i was making cakes). then i had my machine lost/stolen so i dont buy nangs anymore.

Siphon bulbs

Fair Trading Act, Section 31 (1) Order. Gazette No. 97, 28/7/00 (effective 31/7/00).

Siphon bulbs are small non-refillable metal cannisters, without a release device, that contain either carbon dioxide or nitrous oxide. Carbon dioxide bulbs are used in soda siphons to produce soda water and nitrous oxide bulbs are used to whip cream.

The law prohibits the sale of siphon bulbs to anyone under the age of 16 years. If in any doubt, retailers should ask for proof of age.

Found here

I dare say other states would have similar restrictions.

man I buy them about 2-3 times a week from an action store across the road never any problems just a commenty from the check out chick " have fun"