Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Teddybear, didn't feel like X?

Fuzzi_Blu

Bluelighter
Hey just wondering me and my mate had grey teddybears on sat. They totally didn't feel like md so no happy lovey feeling. Probably had speed in em. We'd like to know what others think they were kos we spend over 12 hours completely f**ked up an trippin on clouds, and jumping on the trampoline totally chilled out but wide awake. Some friends suggested it may have been K. It was like when ur really stoned but in good way. God it was mad fun. Newayz Thanks.%)

Your friend knows nothing about K then.

Look up MDA, MDEA, MDE..etc...on Erowid.org and look up Effects and compare them to yours. If there is any effects which you don't know the meaning...www.dictionary.com.

Im pretty sure these tested up MDxA

Fuzzi_Blu we have some guidelines that need to be followed when posting pill information requests. To help us identify the pill in question you will need to supply more information. Specific details of the pill, its logo, dimensions and your location are all important peices of information.

Have you got a reagent tester to test your pills with? If not I strongly suggest buying one from enlighten, its the only way to get an idea of what they contain.

Welcome to Bluelight :)

No, hence the extra letter at the end.

I think you will find that you are mistaken, use the dictionary link and write both MDE and MDEA and you will find that it says:

MDE - 3,4-Methylenedioxy-N-Ethylamphetamine (empathogenic/psychedelic drug closely related to MDMA)

MDEA - 3,4-Methylenedioxy-N-Ethylamphetamine (empathogenic/psychedelic drug closely related to MDMA)

I have also never been able to find MDEA on Erowid, if you search for this chemical on erowid it gives you links to the MDE vault and other MDE infomation.

I actually wondered what this MDEA was when i started looking at this site because its the only place that i have seen it written down like that, also i believe the A stands for AMPHETAMINE because thats what it stands for in MDMA and MDA and many other chemicals with A on the ending.

I just checked the PIHKAL page to MDE and ti says - #106 MDE MDEA; EVE; N-ETHYL-MDA; 3,4-METHYLENEDIOXY-N-ETHYLAMPHETAMINE

It actuall has MDEA in the names used for MDE at the top of the page

Last edited:
i know it's speculation, but from what i've heard these are straight MDA bics.
judging by your experience this sounds pretty likely too.

personally, i hate MDA on its own. it leaves me feeling totally detached.
you couldn't pay me to take one of these teddy bears going around, but then again some people will really enjoy them.

I agree with Wobbled, I have found MDEA written as MDE in the past and I always thought it was referring to 3,4-METHYLENEDIOXY-N-ETHYLAMPHETAMINE.

back to topic. you say trippin on clouds and such. by tripping do you mean with OEV's and CEV's; u know visuals? and the long duration could mean MDA, or MDA with something to give it a lil extra kick, speed perhaps?
ive had MDA bickies last for around 11 hours tops. that was after consuming quite a few, but MDMA doesnt go that long so yeah

^ If you redose, then throw out all your calculations on drug duration. One dose of MDMA or MDA may have a predictable peak/effect duration, but after redosing there is no way to reliably predict what effect there will be on your blood concentration of the drug, and therefore the duration is indeterminate. You won't be able to guess MDMA vs MDA when you've had multiple pills (particularly if there is any doubt, or a mixture), because even MDMA can give startlingly clear open-eyed visuals (OEVs) at high/prolonged doses.

Best bet is a pill test, and even then there is a multiple-reagent test to confirm/deny the presence of MDMA vs MDA.

BigTrancer :)

Thanx.

Hey yeah sorry if i was vague. Yes i was visuals, shapes in the clouds, falling clouds and my friends dog looked like well not like a poodle lol. yeah could've been mda from what u've said. We'd had teddybears twice before but each batch seemed totally different. Thanks all! :)

Just to reiterate, time to buy a tester. Its best to know what you are taking.

yeah, theyre always diff batches going around. and btw its really hard to differentiate between MDxx with an ez test kit, i think u can only do that with a GC/MS lab testing

crappybones: I beleive with the eztest extreme you can test between a primary amine and a secondary amine. This should be able to tell you the difference between MDA and MDMA/MDEA.

Sorry its early, I'm on my way to work and I cant be bothered looking up a reference. CowboyMac...?

A primary ( free) amine test will indicate the presence of a wide range of primary amines (e.g. MDA, PMA, amphetamine etc,).

A secondary amine test such as Simons Reagent will indicate the presence of PMMA, Meth, MDEA, MDMA etc, but - as with the results from a non-specific primary amine test when more than one primary amine is present- Simons reagent will also give an indistinguishable positive result if a mixture of secondary amines is present.

Amine tests should always be used in combination with other reagents such as Marquis or Mandelin, but even these reagent combinations cannot indicate all possible combinations of drugs.

Take a mixture of PMA & MDA, or say a mixture of PMA and MDEA. The former would likely appear as MDA, due to the darker colour produced by Mandelin and Marquis with MDA. The later mixture, if tested with all the above reagents, would likely indicate MDA & MDMA, again because the darker colours dominate.