Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

weird behaviour on dxm?

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
Hmm tried Dxm for the first time the other night... had about 400mg with a weak joint. It was a very strange experience...although maybe i didnt have enough cos i didnt feel that euphoric.. just a little bit scattered and talkative.. i found it to be like ecstasy without the energy. Although it was intense in some ways! I love being scattered and un-co ..but it just wasnt that enjoyable.

Anyway while i was tripn...i remembered walking into coles and then screamed for no reason. I knew i did it but didnt realize how odd my behaviour had been until someone told me about it. I have read that others do strange things on dxm as well. i found it interesting and was wondering if any others experience this problem?

Ive done it once by myself out of curiosity. I found a relaxing spot in the botanical gardens, but the rest of the day/night was a blur. I ended up walking through the city streets and i forgot i was in melbourne, i looked around, and convinced i was in new york.... or sydney? lol I then went on intense search to find something familiar to find calmness. So i thought the vic market would be ok, when i got there there was a night market on ...was packed... then i thought the crowds walking towards me were waves crashing down on me...eventualy i jumped on and off the train, vomited and went home.... of all the 5 hours i was off it, i only enjoyed about 30 minutes.. that was comparable to mdma... never again.

I've only had dxm once and loved it.
Initially I got a nasty histamine reaction all itchty and burning up which eventually settled after a about an hour and a fair amount of water.
Once it settled I enjoyed the "euphoria" of everything being fantastic and ever so subtly enhanced.
Colours were richer, music was fuller, everything looked slightly out of perspective to everything else and in general I felt fantastic.
All up the brilliance lasted 7 - 8 hours.
Never experienced and Odd behaviour or time loss but did learn to love eskimo joe

I do plan to have DXM again but I want to have an antihistamine on hand just incase.

Just for the record My dosage. (I'm a large fella approx 120kg)
Consumed Robitussin DX
40ml
Half hour wait
60ml
45min to an hour wait
The rest of the bottle approx 100ml

The histamine response started about the same time as my final dose.
And as a way to kill time whilst I waited for the DXM to kick in I had a small portion of Ketamine.

Less DXM = less wierd behaviour... Remember there's no rule that says you have to have the entire bottle to enjoy the experience. Smaller doses also have a unique character that is unmistakeably dissociative, but doesn't necessarily sever you from reality... or make it difficult to see.

BigTrancer :)

Agreed I went halfs in a bottle with a friend, and I'd say it was pretty damn strong, There was no way I was leaving the house especially the way I walked around the house like a robot.

Also was sick, which probablly doesn't suprize me with half a bottle of thick medicine in my gut, when I felt it was pretty much over it, I walked home. Scaryiest part of it for me was once at home I passed out standing up and woke (I think a few minutes later) on the ground with a cut on my back from the nail I hit on the way down) Also felt quite disorientated for a number of days.

I won't be trying this again.

the whole bottle = a high end 1 plateau dose for me. I got kinda impaitent.
I do wonder if staging out the consumption would have noticeably altered the effects, given the rumered 5th plateau reached through a staggered dosing.

From my experience on Robotussum DXM, the first few times we would do a max of 100 mls each in 1 sitting ,this would give u a nice 4 hr journey, few friends of mine got sick of doing that and would up the dose to 200mls which would send u well away from your body

i had some great times on dxm.. also many many weird behaiviors.. i remember one time me and my friend sat in this abandoned bus all night long slapping ourselves on the face over and over again.

The 1st time I had dxm I don't remember how I was acting. Apparently I was really loud and telling every1 how awesome I felt! And there were only about 15 people in the place @ the time too......whoops!!

I haven't had quite so much on subsequent goes. I tend just to laugh and do silly stuff.

i love dxm.. some of my best drug experiences occured on that stuff! Those were the days of a syrup head!