Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pills with Amoxil and days after pills

Zandesh

Bluelighter
I've got 2 questions concerning pills.

For a mate :

What happens when you take pills whilst on the antibiotic Amoxil? Is there any concern at all? Anything you need to look out for? Is it perfectly safe? Should he stay away from it all together?

For me :

Today I wasn't feeling myself, I had no motivation at all to do anything. Physically I wasn't that bad, but my mind just didn't want to do anything. I felt lazy, and just couldn't be fucked.

I had my first mdma cap thursday night, and I was in heaven. Lasted 8 hours all up, peaked for 5 hours. Sunday night, I had half a pill. It was green, and that's all I can remember from it. I didn't catch what my mate said it was. It didn't do anything to me at all. Usually half a pill is enough as well. I suspect because of the mdma cap, my serotonin levels were low. Yet I didn't experience any come down, and was feeling absolutely great after the cap.

That was the first week I've ever got on it twice in a week.

Having a lack of motivation, and mentall drained, could that be from the pill/cap?

I've never experienced "terrible tuesday" or anything similiar, as I'm still on my honeymoon. So I don't know what it's like.

So yeah, was this the beginning of the end of my honeymoon? Or wasn't it from pills at all and just having a bad day?

Okay so technically more than 2 questions...but you'll live :p

Thanks

Zandesh

It's always good to finish ya course of antibiotics before trashing as it can hinder them from working.

LOL welcome to teary tuesday kid ;)

Short Answers:

a. No direct contraindications between amoxycillin and MDMA, but in order to avoid the possibility of getting very sick, your friend may want to get well from whatever condition they're treating with antibiotics first, before taking illicit drugs.

b. Motivation is a personal thing - even people who don't take drugs can have a hard time managing to be motivated all the time. Maybe you're just really noticing and getting anxious about it because you have 'drugs' on your conscience and you feel guilty about it with respect to your health? Or it could be the first time you're noticing the slow return to normal serotonin levels.

Long Answers:

a. Search for "antibiotics MDMA" in this forum, Health Q&A and the FAQ forum. This one is a commonly discussed topic. You can probably even find threads on Amoxil in this forum by searching for the brand or drug name.

b. Search for "5-HTP" ;) Also, remember MDMA is a mood enhancer, not a happy pill - if you're lethargic and in a bad mood, MDMA won't necessarily make you happy. It can also amplify tension, anxiety, etc.

BigTrancer :)

Thanks BT :D

I don't take pills to get happy if I'm feeling down. If I'm feeling down, I don't want to take anything not even drink.

I was just concerned about my mood that day if it was from pills, or it was just "one of those days"

I lie actually..one night I was in a really bad mood from work. I wanted to see Warp Brothers..but missed them due to work. So when I finally got to the event, really late I was shitty. I dumped a pill out of boredom...and smacked out. Never again though, I don't want to resort to drugs/alcohol to get away from problems..even though it wasn't a problem that night.

Zandesh said:
I've got 2 questions concerning pills.

For a mate :

What happens when you take pills whilst on the antibiotic Amoxil? Is there any concern at all? Anything you need to look out for? Is it perfectly safe? Should he stay away from it all together?

For me :

Today I wasn't feeling myself, I had no motivation at all to do anything. Physically I wasn't that bad, but my mind just didn't want to do anything. I felt lazy, and just couldn't be fucked.

I had my first mdma cap thursday night, and I was in heaven. Lasted 8 hours all up, peaked for 5 hours. Sunday night, I had half a pill. It was green, and that's all I can remember from it. I didn't catch what my mate said it was. It didn't do anything to me at all. Usually half a pill is enough as well. I suspect because of the mdma cap, my serotonin levels were low. Yet I didn't experience any come down, and was feeling absolutely great after the cap.

That was the first week I've ever got on it twice in a week.

Having a lack of motivation, and mentall drained, could that be from the pill/cap?

I've never experienced "terrible tuesday" or anything similiar, as I'm still on my honeymoon. So I don't know what it's like.

So yeah, was this the beginning of the end of my honeymoon? Or wasn't it from pills at all and just having a bad day?

Okay so technically more than 2 questions...but you'll live :p

Thanks

Zandesh

I have had similar motivation problems from pills, sitting about doing nothing at all while unemployed, wanting to do something but no go.

Kinda sux.