Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bad after effects of meth+acid

psycosynthesis

Bluelighter
A friend of mine is about to come over because she needs a place to chill, she's a few points of ice and half an acid cube. What can be done to aid her come down/get some sleep, benzos are not an option, would alcohol or GHB be beneficial to rest or too risky because of the other drugs in her system?

My suggestion is too just ride it out in a quite relaxing place where she feels safe. Adding more drugs is more then likely going to make things worse. For me even bezons don't help too much on a bad trip.

Just chill and talk to her, if she's tripping hard and having a bad trip try and talk her down or get her to do something to get her mind of it - i find watching shows like the simpsons (light hearted funny shows) generally gets your mind off difficult drug experiences. i'm entitled to agree about not adding more drugs, but maybe a few beers (not many) might chill her out abit and lessen her noticing the jitteryiness of the ice abit.

We just laid back at my house, had a small mix and just chatted..Whenever she got paranoid I'd comfort her or quickly engage her on another topic, after the smoke she seemed less jittery and talkative. She's home now and I presume she'll be fine.

hehe true true i reckon just relax maybe a cup of tea and some cones

tea always makes me feel nice on the bad side of drugs