Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Magic Mushroom growkits

spacemonkey69

Bluelighter
Does anyone know the legality of trying to buy a magic mushroom growkit from abroad? I have been interested in getting one over the internet, but I was concerned that it may not be allowed through customs. Has anyone else bought one, are they any good? What are your experiences with such products?

From what I can tell they're a ripoff for what they are. It would be really easy to source the materials locally for a fraction of the price. Check out The Shroomery, there's plenty of information there on growing your own mushrooms without such kits.

Regarding the legality of importing them, I'm not sure. They wouldn't be specifically illegal, but you may find yourself charged with something along the lines of conspiracy to manufacture a controlled substance or some such. I'm really not sure on this.

Not only would it be illegal to be caught growing the spore prints but you would be in a right pickle if you were caught trying to import a grow kit by customs. You've probably got mushrooms growing in your local park why risk importing something like that from overseas.

I believe there are also laws against importing foreign species of anything. From what I recall, those sites have a disclaimer saying they won't send anything live to Australia - even plants that are legal here.

If you research and spend time learning a little about mycology you will find that it is possible to source spore prints locally to make spore syringes. You could then use these with locally purchased equipment to grow them.