• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

TV: The Venture Bros.: Season 2

GriftyMcGrift

Bluelighter
Well this has been an excruciating 5-6 month period. Make some fucking noise.

And feel free to praise the bounty that Jackson Publick has blessed us with during the first season.

what channel ? I watch adult swim and it seems like there would be major notificaiton like whenever any of hteir new series com eout. Is it just on DVD ? that would rock teh house to grab it before adult swim.

The pilot was great. The first couple episodes were "Eh" but the show really grew on me.

"Don't they lock any doors in this house!? When I find the bathroom I will not flush and then everyone will see the wrath of the Monarch!" :D

I think they're finding their niche. And it never hurts to watch Brock murder like 100 people per episode.

I saw an episode of this for the first time last weekend (the yard sale episode where all the villians are shopping). Definitely funny stuff. I'd like to see more.

psychetool said:
what channel ? I watch adult swim and it seems like there would be major notificaiton like whenever any of hteir new series com eout. Is it just on DVD ? that would rock teh house to grab it before adult swim.

CN. They broke news of Season 2 last Thursday. They've been making the same announcement everyday since. Season 1 should hit DVD in a matter of months, but Season 2 won't air till the first quarter of '06.