• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Taking Speed while on E

TrickyTricky

Bluelighter
Ok from what ive read, combining these two can be dangerous..although people i know say that its fine as long as u do it safely. Ive had pills on numerous occasions, but had speed only once b4. Never together . Can u guys give me some feed back on this...safety.dosage etc

When you say speed do you mean amphetamines like ritalin or adderall or what?

As for my personal experiences, I dislike amphetamines. They are too weak and only make you feel "jittery" with no euphoria or anything. But I've done meth with E and it produces literally the most intense roll of your life. There should be a thread in this forum, either on this page or the second page on my experience with it.

I do it all the time, for me it's like a pie and sauce, you can't have one without the other, but a lot of people disagree, each to their own, this isn't really a new topic BTW, should check the search engine out first...

do it all the time... all good fun, gets a bit messy after a bit though and the comedowns are harsh

There are a lot of threads on this. Just do a search and you'll find some.

Personally, I dislike this combination. For me, the meth would always cancel out the E and it would kind of become a waste of a pill. :\

E give me no energy at all, and when on E I don't like to be sitting on my ass, i always drop 30mg of methamphetamine with my E.

spork said:
There are a lot of threads on this. Just do a search and you'll find some.

Personally, I dislike this combination. For me, the meth would always cancel out the E and it would kind of become a waste of a pill. :\

Try taking less (meth) next time.

i dont see why it would be dangerous if your carefull with the doses....

Unless you know exactly whos making your pills, and know for a fact their very clean... most the pills u get probably have meth/speed in them.....

I don't know, when I smoked, snorted, and bootybumped meth and took one red piranha I felt my heart racing crazy style, and all I was doing was lying on a bed. If I did this at a rave I wouldn't be dancing or moving around at all, it scared me.

this whole of spring break, ive been taking Dex-Amphetamine before i roll. Its fine, and fun. but dont overdo it.

A lot of people find that this is fun, though it does alter the experience. It can make the experience a little less "messy" if you've had a really strong pill, but it can also make the pill feel less loved up. Too much speed overwhelms the pill to a significant extent --- you can still feel it, but it doesn't appear to be the predominant effect. Small amounts are good though, especially on the comedown.

Just be aware that it does place extra stress on your cardiovascular system, and that the effect the speed has on your body raises your body temperature.... high body temperatures can exaccerbate neurotoxicity (if it occurs). Given that high body temperature appears to be a precondition for MDMA neurotoxicity, I'd suggest that doing pills then having heaps of speed and jumping around all night -- and getting really hot and sweaty -- isn't the best way to look after your brain.

I agree that there is less of a "love" emotional effect, but the body high is GASSDKLFJALSJFLASKJFKLSDJFKLAJSLDFJLKASJ intense.

The meth lessens the peak of MDMA. i would enjoy the MDMA peak and then take the meth on the comedown if you are sitting on your azz like an e-tard. lol.

well i rolled several times never had speed and took a friend that was on it to a club (he also brought a friend who turned out to be on speed and never had e before) both of them took it and then about a week later i smoked ice (about 4 big, slllooowwww, hits) and followed by two tabs stayed up so long started seeing stuff slept about 15 min at a club (fell asleep talking to the hot bartender girl i had been going up there every week for a month in our first real conversation) and didn't sleep for another 2 days... but good news! after about one day oh nothing but sleep and losing my job for not showing up that day or calling in i had no hang over or normal day after effects!!!! =D

I used to smoke some meth in the morning after I came down from MDMA, because I used to never feel like sleeping immediately; I felt I was wasting the day and thus I tried to be productive. Always made the eventual comedown even worse. I'm glad I'm off that shit forever.

It's definitely fun, I'd even say it almost feels like you're getting you're roll back, albeit temporarily. Just be careful with the extra heart load, as previously stated. Don't be quite as active as you would normally be, and keep well hydrated.

Speed kills the ecstacy high. This is published in every book ever written on the subject.

Your not special either. It will kill your "true" ecstacy high also.

I agree with ^^^^

I had a Speed and E binge over New Years Eve this year, and towards the last two nights, I had the shittiest comedowns ever, and came to the conclusion that Speed definitely doesn't make your roll no where near as intense as just taking pills on their own. :(