Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

research chemical legal situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

william longsholong

Bluelighter
hows it going everyone im new nice to meet yous i posted this on another site so im just copying and pasting to see if there is any input
Hey everybody a friend of a friend keeps on bugging me to try and find out the legal situation of a few chemicals for scientific research id assume
Well I wasn’t sure on where I should go to find out and if this is not permitted here tell me and ill delete it. These are a list of some chemicals he would like to know about I have added what I could find from erowid.
2C-I - The National Drugs and Poisons Schedule Committee has a draft document which suggests it will probably formally add 2C-I, 2C-T-2, 2C-T-7, and 5-MeO-AMT to the list of controlled substances in australia sometime in early 2005.
2CT-2 –same as 2c-i
2CT-4 –404 error- file not found that was on erowid couldn’t check that one there
2CT-7 –same as 2c-i
2C-C
5MEO-AMT –same as 2c-i
5MEO-DIPT
5MEO-DMT
AMT - AMT has reportedly on schedule 8 (very controlled) of the Australian Customs import list since 2001. (unconfirmed)
TMA-2
TMA-6
4HO-DIPT – now for 4ho-dipt I couldn’t find a specific page of it except for 4-acetoxy-dipt under that heading it also says 4ho-dipt are these the same thing? It didn’t read any info regarding Australia’s laws
DPT
Methylone
MBDB
All the ones with nothing after there names erowid had nothing to say about there legal position in Australia so I’m not sure weather erowid just doesn’t know or if some of these are legal I wouldn’t want my friends friend going to jail his wimpy stature just wouldn’t cope he’d be wanking other guys from day 1
Um yeah I think that’s about all I wanted to say so far and if anyone knows anything at all could you please help me out would be very much appreciated im going to try and look some more around the net see if I find something if I do ill post back.

This subject has been covered any times on this board. Please use the search engine and feel free to bump one of those threads if your questions are not answered.

While some of those substances may not be specifically banned per se, they are all covered by the analogues law, meaning, if you are caught using them, particularly for human administration, you may well be charged.

As this subject has been previously addressed, I'm closing this thread. PM if you have any objections.

phase_dancer

Status
Not open for further replies.