Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Seizures from pills

powerpuff

Bluelighter
Just curious to see if anyone has had a seizure after taking a pill/pills?

what do you class a seizure?

eye's rolling into back of head, twitching, can't talk?

or

foaming uncontrollably from the mouth? or ?

I'm guilty of one of these...

My friends all poke fun at me saying that i had a seizure on a pill. Truth is that i was drunk - starting to come up on the pill and forgot to start breathing again holding in a bulbie. The bruise on my head hurt for ages though....

Nice Tits

In saying 'seizure' i mean loss of consciousness, uncontrollable jerking of the limbs, eyes may close/ roll back, person may vomit/ foam/ bleed from the mouth

^^ i totally agree.. if you had a seizure, your friends wouldnt be laughing.. unless they were total assholes ;)

My ate who works as a bouncer in a big club in melb CBD said that he once had to attend to a guy having a seizure on the dance floor. His friends said that he had just been drinking and took a strong pill (he was still a bit of a newbie), anyway he ended up being alright but was very very messy after the seizure, eyes rolled into back of his head, couldn't stand, constant vomitting. I guess with a case like this you can't be sure it was MDMA that casued the seizure, he could have taken other drugs (ie. GHB), had an underlying medical condtion (like epilepsy) or had an adulterated pill.
I think I read somewhere that you can have a seizure like experience if you have serotonin syndrome after having an extrmely high dose of MDxx, doesn't sound fun either way.

powerpuff said:
In saying 'seizure' i mean loss of consciousness, uncontrollable jerking of the limbs, eyes may close/ roll back, person may vomit/ foam/ bleed from the mouth

this sounds similar to "serotonine overdose"

I had a girlfriend once who used to have it off strong pills.

I cant tell you method i know to counter it, because it increases neuro-toxicity. and ergo, is dangerous :\

This is a case of "prevention is better than treatment".

instead of dropping a whole pill. do a half, and in about two hours if you arent trollied, have another half.

its better to "stretch" out the number of pills you have over an evening imho.

For instance, i can double drop with relative ease (or even triple drop, depending on quality), and that will completely fuck me for a few hours. But i find a better method is to take those 3 pills over 6-8 hrs.

A more friendly high and a much more cruisier come-down :)

iv heard of a case where the morning after this girl took a pill her pupils where still very much enlarged and let in too much light from the sun to her eye recepters or something and it caused a kind of seizure, i was told this by a very reliable drug harm reduction counciler. i dunno anyone else know anything about the possibility of this?

Last edited:
This is a case of "prevention is better than treatment".

Couldn't agree with you more on that, KemicalBurn.

However, it's easy to say. I've now had 5 seizures (all after E) so you'd think I would've learnt my lesson :\

instead of dropping a whole pill. do a half, and in about two hours if you arent trollied, have another half.

I've never dropped a whole pill (at once). I always drop a half and that's it- unless i'm silly. Silly is dropping the other half when I feel the first wearing off (space of time is usually hours). My body always rejects the other half & i'm pretty much guaranteed to have a seizure (there has only been one time i haven't- i had a 'pill spew' instead). So I guess it boils down to listening to your body. It will always tell you when its had enough.

iv heard of a case where the morning after this girl took a pill her pupils where still very much enlarged and let in too much light from the sun to her eye recepters or something and it caused a kind of seizure, i was told this by a very reliable drug harm reduction counciler. i dunno anyone else know anything about the possibility of this?

I can't say i've heard of anything even remotely close to this. I think its more of a possibility that she was suffering sleep deprivation? This is quite a common trigger for seizures, especially when you've had E.

Seizures. It can mean so many different things to many different people.
I think I may have suffered afew myself, but pretty little ones. I prefer to call them episodes!
On the other hand my friend who had been taking pills for many years tried to keep up with her piers one nite. Not a good idea when you are a 50kg chick trying to keep up with 70-110kg guys. She had an epsiode/seizure and has not touched pills since. To make things worse she would suffer from these seizures weeks after the bender.
After months of testing she was diognosed with neurocardiosyncape. Which basically means something is fucked up with the messages from the brain to the heart. The doc believes that this was an underlieing problem and the to many pills set it off.
As with any chemical or herb we take, we run the risk of setting off something dormant that is wanting to wake. ie Cannibus -- Schizophrenia etc.
Maybe you suffer from a disorder you are unaware you suffer from or maybe you just had too many pills!

Either way. Seizures are not cool for you or your friends.
Take it easy and avoid any future episodes!!!

^Apologies.. thought i was rambling a bit and forgot the important bit (im blonde).

I was diagnosed with Epilepsy when I was 15; was on medication (Epilim- Sodium Valproate 500mg) and never had another seizure. I gradually took myself off the medication around the time I turned 18; seeing as how I hadn't had an episode for three years (doctor was told and wasn't concerned).

When I was 19 i started E and after four years of being seizure-free, I start getting them back (when i have too much E).

You're definately right in saying they bring out underlying problems.

Hmph, you never know what is in a bloody "Ecstasy" pill. Long live pharmies