Tripitaka [D'psyfa]

Rezidue [visual manipulation]

tixonline at www.dpsyfa.com.au

HOLY FARKEN BEEEEJEEEEEZUSSSS IM SO GUNNA HAVE TO STICK AROUND FER THIS GIG

a whole night of psy and JOOF

Gettin wood now

Holy damn.

=D

There is just one small problem of someone we know having a penthouse party that night... but seeing as he is a fan of Mr Flemming... maybe that can be worked around!!

hmmmm i was trying to organise a trip up...maybe for this...we will see. i dont think i can wait this long!!

oh edited title to put city first :)

cheers

...if you guys can give me a fucking good reason to come up to this instead of in the next few weeks...who knows ;)

*taps nose*

Stars------------------> JUST DO IT<-------------------

hows that for a reason,

damn this'll be a top night as long as i dont roll my ankle again like i did at the last gig of his.....................

wooooohoooooooo

Due to unforseen circumstances, i have been allowed to attend this party now, and boy am i hyped already. I've been playing my J00F vinyl all afternoon.

All i can say is BRING IT ON!!!!

=D

DJC*

I hate morning weddings on the day after J00F - Maybe someone should fly me to Melbs for the Sunday one eh? [hint]madmick19[/hint]

Oh well, a girl can dream.. you guys have a ball for me ok? :)

http://www.dpsyfa.com/coming/default.asp is the correct address.

Online tickets are $35 at present.

2nd release early bird $40 available soon.

Presale tickets: $45 Available From: Spank records (darlo), Electric Monkeys (Bondi), Central Station (Darlo), Psydeways (Newtown), Red eye (City), Limited tickets will be available on the door. For best value, be sure to get tickets in advance.

Live Acts: Triptych (Turbo Trance, Nano, TIP), Third Drop Reflection (Electric Power Pole)
DJs: John 00 Fleming (JOOF recordings), No MSG, Tripitaka

D-Psyfa brings you another Sonic Symmetry featuring one of the worlds best new producers as well as one of the Top DJs of all time.

Triptych (Turbo trance-France) has been into music since the age of eight. In 1998 he gave up rock for psychedlic trance and started DJing. then he met Johannes Reigner (a.k.a Silicon Sound) with whom he started the "Walhalla" project. In the summer of 2001, his solo project Triptych was born, presenting a style that was even more psychedelic and definitely more funky. He has already played live shows all over the world and released tracks on labels rated among the best in the psytrance scenes. He has released two massive albums, "Lost Paradises" and "Electrology". This will be his first ever set in Australia.

John 00 Fleming needs no introduction. This man has been around since the eighties, having DJed at some of the worlds largest venues and parties consistently over the last decade. John 00 Fleming is a DJ who takes great pride in searching for new music and fresh sounds. He regularly receives unreleased music from some of the best psytrance artists in the world. This, coupled with his brilliant technical skills and innovative ideas when on the decks, makes John one of the most sought after DJs in the world. You defintiely cannot afford to miss this one.

Third Drop Reflection (Electric Power Pole) hails from Sydney and has received rave reviews after impressive performances at the New Years Eve Bush Doof and Tsunami Appeal.

SPACE is an enormous venue with heaps of room to dance (2 rooms. It is known for its huge sound system and state of the art lighting. Extra decorations and installations will also be added to to ensure this is a production you will not forget...

Sound: Phat arse shit!

=D

Come on Mez... where's your priorities?!? ;)

Nice one :)

I was tossing up between this and 360, but if DJC and katmeow are locked that might just tip the scales i think! Plus it's half the price, and better music!

/\/\/\

You know this will kick arse over 360 :D

Tickets purchased!!

katmeow said:

Tickets purchased!!

Well thats ME locked in. =D

I'm really hyped about this event for some reason. I think it has something to do with how good the event was last time. Thats means that MEZ you have to attend. :D

She'll be there.

DJC*

hrmm Im considering this too, this or 360. This has got good points to it!!!

:)

well its this weekend people......................

strap on your hats fer an oldskooool trance voyage

Yay for long weekends!

Will this hat be acceptable?

pimp_hat.jpg

;) =D :D :)

*Insert excitement here*

Status
Not open for further replies.