Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[opinion] hallucinagen Poly drug use

lok1

Bluelighter
Hey all.
i was wondering if i could get some advice on tripping and safety when it comes to the folowing combinations.

A mate of mine is going camping down south in the next week or two, and has, somehow, managed to get his paws on a few hallucinagens. He wants to know which ones work best, which ones dont work 2 nights in a row (acid?) and which ones are very bad for you. Hes going to a beautful natural pine forrest far away from civilization, for a weeks vacation, and would like some advice.

-2ct2
-2ct7
-ketamine
-lsd
-orange butterfly (e)

is 2ct2 & lsd a good combo?
candy fliping?
ketamine and...etc
or dont bother combining
any opinion, advice, info, warnings etc are muchly appreciated
thanks guys.

LSD two nights in a row will work, however to achieve an effect he must take double the next night... however after a hefty LSD trip, not many people choose to 2nd dose.. i would recomend combining the e and the LSD first off, then going the reserach chems and ketamine.. i did an orange butterfly and acid combo a few weeks ago.. WOW!!! definatly recomend it! absolutly stunning!

Wow. I've done 2cb + mdma/mda + LSD and it was enough to leave me very 'unintegrated' with physical reality for a number of days afterwards, then again, not enough sleep and a sketchy car-trip home with amphetamine cainers probably contributed to this.

IMHO: T2 and T7 should not be mixed with anything. Have them seperately if you really want to appreciate the subtlties, rather than just achieving the FUBR state...
If i'm reading you right and he says he has a few weeks down there, then definately leave a few days between each experence so your psyche has proper time to appreciate the experence.

I've had a night where I had mdma+lsd+mushrooms+2cb and in all honesty, while I it was fun for a while, towards the end I just ended up feeling not so good and the comedown was fucking terrible [not to mention a few days after of complete brain-blank]

LSD + E is a good combonation. Save the K for the comedown of each, it's a nice way to zone out and relax after a hard night's tripping. :)

I reckon drop your acid then 2-3 hours in you drop your mdma/e, that way you aren't coming down in the middle of your trip, which for me =not good. Your mileage may vary.

Candyflipping = Awesome

I also did a Orange Butterfly + Acid combo...(my first trip too :p)

Absolute bliss.

I reckon, candyflip on its own, then K for the comedown to get u out of it.

Leave the 2c-x's on their own and leave the k for the comedown.

No point in mixing all of em together at once and feel like shit the next day, with a fried brain that can't spell or even put out a proper sentence.

My opinion, choose one chemical and enjoy it on it's own, why is there need to have drugs both nights? Are you just looking to get fucked up?

^^ Because you can get amazing synergy from drug combo's... A couple that spring to mind as very special are 2CB+MDxx (in particular MDA) and MDMA-K, they are imo entirely different experiences when combined that couldn't be achieved by7 having either drug on its own.

Good post nickthecheese! I believe that 'research chemicals' should be taken by themselves, particularly if its the first time you've tried it. Combinations of these drugs with other legal or illegal drugs are not well studied in various doses or among varied populations of users. Thus, a combined dose of two chemicals may be fine, great, best experience ever for one person, but unpleasant, dangerous or fatal for another - simply due to unforseen interactions or differences in metabolic rates (for example).

If you do want to combine drugs, try lower-than-half of your normal dose of each (ie. this implies you should be comfortable with a 'normal' dose of a substance to identify what dose you should be trying... not half of someone elses normal dose!)

BigTrancer :)

As posted above, keep the RC's by themselves. I wouldn't be mixing them at all.
I would only mix up the acid and ecstasy as its a fun combo.
The afterglow from candyflipping is enough for me, i wouldnt need the Ketamine to help comedown. Maybe if i was only dropping an e, sure use the K for the comedown but you shouldnt unless you're only going to have small bumps not enough to K hole.

Candy filliping is rad, but acid is sweet buy itself, especially if it's a kickass blotter.
What type of trip can he he get his hands on?

wow
straight up thanks for the replies/advice guys, its much appreciated.
didnt except so many so fast :D

I was speaking to my mate, he was at work today and his boss says he cant have any more days off - so he will be taking a seperate car down and only staying fri/sat/sun.

He hasnt ever had LSD before, and he doesnt gurn much, once every month or two. From my experiance and my friends experiance with these tabs, they are quiet stronge, the strongest ones ive had yet.

Should i tell him to only have 3/4 a tab and 3/4 of the orange butterfly?
or only half and half? hes far from new to drugs, and theres no doubt in my mind he can handle them, but would it be a waste of a trip if hes too FUBAR?

So far he wants to:
friday day- set up camp
friday night - lds & orange bf
eary hours of sat - ketamine
sat day - (maybe?) drink / smoke - sleep
sat night - RC it up
sun morn - sleep
sun afternoon - drive back

once again thanks for your advice, everyones post is taken into account as my friends and I are very cautious. cheers.

Amen Mac. Why synergise chemicals when you can have an authentic experience on one chemical? A chemical of LSD's nature is surley enough on it's own.

lok1

Is your mate going camping by himself? I strongly advise that you should have atleast one other person there if he's gonna take a trip, like a lot of drugs, if something were to go wrong in the middle of the forrest... hmm.. byhimself would be silly.. not to mention the many problems could arise as a result.

I also agree with most of the points above, to truely appreciate LSD and to get the most out of it, avoid mixing it with other drugs.

Trancenation: No, about half a dozen of my closest mates are heading down south our first real holiday in months, if not, years. There will be 2 cars and we will also have a CV transmitter, so if we get lost we can ask for help.

I have also just heard that 2ct7 and mdma can lead to death? Anyone heard anything about this?

If your friend has never had acid before, I would certainly have half a tab. He should see how he is travelling. Smoking a bit of pot certainly helps kick the trip into gear in my experience.

After about 3 hours if he feels like he is enjoying himself and comfortable in the trip, drop half a pill. I have not had a chance to try an orange butterfly, but all reports say they are ridiculously strong. I am not a frequent user, so generally I have no tolerance (I have never had to take more than 2 decent pills at an event). When I have taken acid, half a strong pill is more than enough to fuck me sideways. If the orange butterflies are as strong as I have heard, perhaps even a third of a pill could be a good place to start.

When he feels like he wants more of the pill, he can have some.

Candyflipping is a lot of fun, and in many ways, I find that the MDMA takes away alot of the opportunities for you to have a difficult trip. I always find when I candyflip that I don't really feel myself coming up on a pill, but realise later that I am really quite fucked.

Acid lasts a long time, so spacing out your consumption of a pill(s) over the trip is a good idea.

Anyway, have fun, and party safe. Don't go overboard, particularly as your friend is inexperienced. He'll have a lot more fun having a light trip, rather than getting too fucked up.

bRAVEheart

I find pot can get overwhelming and takes away from the LSD too much. Yes it does make it more intense but it also dulls everythign and seems to take away energy and also is more likely to promote a cycle of bad thoughts.

I've decided to not smoke pot when i take acid any more for this reason. Acid is so beautiful and clean that it's not worth contaminating with pot imo even though the visuals are so much more intense.

ozbreaker said:
I've decided to not smoke pot when i take acid any more for this reason. Acid is so beautiful and clean that it's not worth contaminating with pot imo even though the visuals are so much more intense.

Spot on. I'm in total agreement with this, and It's a rule I now live by when tripping as well.

I feel, when I smoke weed with acid that you can tell the difference between the highs, where acid is way more overwhelming than the weed.

You think to yourself "weed is fuckall".

You can tell the difference - but the weed puts a hazy cloud of sedation on the trip and i noticably feel less sharp and less 'alive and active' - it makes me want to sit on my arse more instead of runnning around everywhere with oodles of ennergy.

Weed increases the what i like to call the 'negative thought spiral.

Just my thoughts i guess.. :)