• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

smoking ecstasy

thefluffyduck

Bluelighter
I am off to a show tomorrow and have a lot of weed to make some joints.
I've got a pill left over and I was wondering if there was any point in lacing the joints with it? I know you can lace joints with speed and coke etc but is there any benefits in lacing a joint with ecstasy.
Cheers!

Im not really knowledgeable on the subject but im pretty sure that heat will denature the mdma or something to that extent, therefore destroying the active compound. As I said, i'm not 100% sure but im pretty sure this is the case. Ecstacy is highly orally active, not to mention it can be insufflated or plugged so there's no real point to smoking it anyway.

Not to mention that pills contain lots of inactives and sometimes even some actives that are all going to be really harsh on the lungs and in the case of actives, can be dangerous.

Why does everyone have to smoke everything? Smoking caffeine doesn't sound like much fun to me... =\

thanks for that, Its only about a third of a good pill, not much point eating it and I was just checking if there was anypoint to smoking it.
Guess Ill have a line or something...

I'd say that you'd definitely be better off with the line, even though I'm not one to insufflate pills, you'd get more out of the line than smoking it, I'd think.

you can smoke MDXX but trying to smoke it on a joint, blunt or in a packed bowl would be a complete waste. You have to use indirect heat (you cant just torch it) you would have to go about smoking it the same way you would when smoking meth or speed. Those binders are gonna taste like shit, as will the MDXX. if you're really curious just gut a lightbulb and use that to smoke out of.

I've just read on this website something about using your A-hole to take pills...plugging it..doesnt.....mean, putting it up your ass, does it?

MDMA doesn't vapourise properly, and most people on this board who have tried "smoking it" in that fashion report relatively minimal results.

satans getawaydriver -- yes plugging does mean putting it up your ass.

smokin ecstasy may be a badd idea.......substance have diffferent effects when smoked, snorted or ingested...not to mention that some of the binders and fillers in the pills that u take may not be necessarly safe to smoke

Professor Farnsworth reveals enormous blue pill
Fry: "I can't swallow that... "
Professor Farnsworth: "Good news!! It's a suppository. "

Sorry, this conversation just reminded me of that episode, but anyway...

I believe the highest concentration of blood vessels is around that area; it would therefore give you the same result as taking almost any drug in this manner: it hits you faster, is generally more intense, and shorter lived. edit: <<< referencing plugging to be clear.

Some medications require this type of administration, it's really not uncommon.

First you'd have to convert it to a freebase like rocking up coke to crack.

Then god knows what you'd have to do with it, and whether it would burn your lungs and/or cause you to stop breathing.

...well ill be the idiot to raise his hand and say he's smoked ecstacy. Its a big waste, its really fun and wore of compleltly by 10minutes. peace

I think plugging it is the best option, since it is more effective than swallowing the pill, you might feel a nice little trippy feeling, the weed might enhance it.

I'd rather shoot it than seriously try to smoke it... I've read reports were people say you have to watch out for burning bits flying trough your screen *shrug* :|

MDMA is definitely smokable..the molecule is a lot like meth, so most things that are true if meth are also true of MDMA..

such as it is smokable in its salt form, and does NOT have to be freebased (like crack) to be smokable..also, you can't touch the flame with it or it will combust rather than vaporize..

pills, on the other hand, are never smokable...duh. if you try to smoke an X pill, a tiny amount will be vaporized while the rest will turn into an impotent black goo.

if you ever find some decent molly, i suggest you smoke it. chase the dragon. best roll of your life.

All sound too complicated, just eat them for crying out loud, or if you really want to plug em but I brown upon that
(laughs at terrible pun, is then killed by the spirits of bob hope and johnny carson)